Seadog self opinionated c0ck of a moderator? Discuss.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by IDOITDEEPER, Feb 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think Seadog is a self opinionated c0ck of a moderator. Seadog, I hasten to add, this is not a personal attack but simply myself gleaning others opinions on your methods and standards of moderation.

Have a nice day

IDOITDEEPER

2. My opinion - Seadog has chilled out a bit of late. Thought his contributions to the ppp thread were onside; get off his back at least wait until he does something to offend!

Why are you seeking opinions at this juncture?

3. Unfortunately out of all the Mods Seasloth is the strictest, possibly due to his being a Mod for Current affairs. :oops:
    no sod it why make excuses for him, he really is a self opinionated jumped up cretin :p

4. S.D. and P.T. not much to choose between those two :wink: :wink: both members of the "Jacob Marley " fan club :lol: :lol:

5. He was afraid he would be the only one with that opinion and left out in the cold. :)

6. I've had my run ins with him in the past, but to be fair, he moderates Current affairs. You know what to expect in there so what's the problem?

7. He's as entitled to his opinions as anyone of us on here.
    To be honest he is usually right when he culls a lot of the drivel, dribbling and crayoning that we all tend to deposit on this site.
    But........
    My objection is the patronising manner in which he oft times does it. I think if he did what he does with a less officious attitude, we might not be discussing him now.
    And we all know the penalty for a breach of the peace in Current Affairs.

8. Very succinctly put :?

9. I think he is one of the funniest blerks on this site.

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

11. I don't care if he's a cock or not; it's the internet. I've had a run in or two with moderators in my time. Sgt.Pepper, and Bergen on here and every moderator to grace the arrse threads have found (often just) reason to censure me. Just dust yourself off and get on with it you fairy.

I don't let it bother me to be honest, and hold no grudge or bitterness towards any of them. Being a cunt does come with a few downsides, and having some of my witterings edited out of threads is a small price to pay.

12. He don't bother me, all the same when lying down.

It's not RR's, unless someone is dissing a Mod................. :roll:

13. Well at least you picked out two to$$ers................:)

14. Deffo a cock of the first order AND rude to boot.(still waiting for an apology after several years now,so not holding breath)

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

There it is... :sleepy4:

[​IMG]

16. But he only shove it up her arse, that's not adultery, so you wont get the apology.

17. yawn.......again

18. :cry: :roll: . Several years? Try moving on, it's only the intwerweb, FFS!

19. Shhhhh, UncleAlbert will pipe up next :lol: