Sea Sick!

when did you get sea sick?

• In stormy weather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none of above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got megga sick, the first time i sailed in the RN it was on a Tribal class frigate.
2 days out and hit a force 10 was sick as a dog for 4 days after that never a murmer from any sea no matter how rough.
cheated a bit though joined boats and just sailed serenely on under all the rough stuff

Chicogiz said:
stumpy said:
There is no such thing as people who don't get sea sick, just people who haven't been sea sick yet![/quote

Some people dont get sea sick
I am never sick on a ship (so far) but then I took up diving, and after doing a long deco stop at 6m in a big swell, I got back onto the boat and spewed my ring up!

Someone might be fine on a ship. but on another vessel and in different conditions then all bets are off.

Last month I got sent over to the yacht Gypsy Moth in the red sea as she had RO plant problems, managed to last until the repair was made then I boffed my ring up over the side!
I have phots of me chucking but don't know how to post them!

I get sea sick in smally boats called yachts, and it always seems to be in one place only... Chichester! I'll overcome it one day, honest I will... :neutral: :grin:

Lovely place, lovely theatre, shame about the waves! :sad:

Always_a_Civvy said:
I get sea sick in smally boats called yachts, and it always seems to be in one place only... Chichester! I'll overcome it one day, honest I will... :neutral: :grin:

Lovely place, lovely theatre, shame about the waves! :sad:
Yachties:- WAFIs - Wind Assisted Fucking Idiots.

Most of 'em are just sea-going caravaners. Cnuts. :twisted:

I only got seasick when I had a hangover.

Last night in, if the forecast was dodgy, I always swore to stay tee total......

It never happened, o' course, as tomorrow's another day.

I've just seen the results of the poll

14% say NEVER
14% say STORMY WEATHER

71% say NONE OF THE ABPVE

So what is NONE OF THE ABOVE - a bunch of lightweights who blow chunks after the breakwater?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Quarterdeck 48
A Current Affairs 35
clanky The Quarterdeck 164