Sea Patrol

S

SJRM_RN

What the **** where the Australian MOD thinking of when they sanctioned this pile of shite? 8O

It's like us sanctioning a program based entirely around the fuckwits the frequent NELSON whilst waiting to go ourtside (or something just as interesting!!!!)

Wot!! I thought it was a fly on the wall documentary, the Buffer-Sub Lt Navigator romance seemed so realistic.
Must admit I'd wondered why the bint from the Oz Police doco 'Blue Heelers' had gone for a career change.:slow:

Levers_Aligned

War Hero
What the **** where the Australian MOD thinking of when they sanctioned this pile of shite? 8O

It's like us sanctioning a program based entirely around the fuckwits the frequent NELSON whilst waiting to go ourtside (or something just as interesting!!!!)
Well, as shite as it is, it still kicks the bigger pile of shite that was Making Waves over the goalposts.

Levers

I agree! I've got the Underbelly DVD series and I never knew there was so much killing and crime in one city.
Then again I know nowt much about down under,looked like some vicious Bastards there and not like Paul Hogan!