Sea Patrol

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by SJRM_RN, Feb 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the **** where the Australian MOD thinking of when they sanctioned this pile of shite? 8O

It's like us sanctioning a program based entirely around the fuckwits the frequent NELSON whilst waiting to go ourtside (or something just as interesting!!!!)

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The only decent aussie programme is "Underbelly" it's about the crime gangs and bent coppers in the kings cross area of sydney.

3. Consider it as not an accurate documentary of life at sea but just as a soap set in their Navy. It isn't THAT bad then.

4. Wot!! I thought it was a fly on the wall documentary, the Buffer-Sub Lt Navigator romance seemed so realistic.
    Must admit I'd wondered why the bint from the Oz Police doco 'Blue Heelers' had gone for a career change.:slow:

5. Well it does appear that one of your lot was taking this programme far too seriously.

6. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Well, as shite as it is, it still kicks the bigger pile of shite that was Making Waves over the goalposts.

Levers

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd give the XO one ... mind thats no recommendation!

8. I agree! I've got the Underbelly DVD series and I never knew there was so much killing and crime in one city.
    Then again I know nowt much about down under,looked like some vicious Bastards there and not like Paul Hogan!