Sea Dads Advice for Newbies

As Ihave little doubt that "Sea Dads" have now been banned by Pusser as both oppressive and stifling to the creative thought patterns of OD's. Oh sorry Grade 1 AB's we should pass on our collective knowledge to the youngsters. I will start with:

1. If you see a person running on a ship stop him. If he will not stop despite your best efforts, run with him he obviously knows something that you do not.

2. All ladies are nice just some are nicer than others. (Make that Men for AAC and Ken)

3. If it is Alcoholic wet and paid for drink it you do not have to like it.

What did you pass on to your bit of Skin?

Nutty

Nutty said:
As Ihave little doubt that "Sea Dads" have now been banned by Pusser as both oppressive and stifling to the creative thought patterns of OD's.
I think they probably call them Sea Parents, Guardians, Adopted Mentors, Non-Gender Specific Counsellors or something like that.

Nutty said:
As Ihave little doubt that "Sea Dads" have now been banned by Pusser as both oppressive and stifling to the creative thought patterns of OD's. Oh sorry Grade 1 AB's we should pass on our collective knowledge to the youngsters. I will start with:

1. If you see a person running on a ship stop him. If he will not stop despite your best efforts, run with him he obviously knows something that you do not.

2. All ladies are nice just some are nicer than others. (Make that Men for AAC and Ken)

3. If it is Alcoholic wet and paid for drink it you do not have to like it.

What did you pass on to your bit of Skin?

Nutty
Full ahead together flood Q

Never leave a pi**ed shipmate on his own when you are foreign.
Even if you don't particularly like him or know him that well, take him back onboard.

Notice I said "him" there.
Face it, there's never going to be a pi**ed female matelot alone, is there!! :D

Useful Check List

Before tapping off with a woman in a foreign port, look for the following:

Nice Face?
Nice Adam's Apple?
Nice Tits?
Nice Arse?
Nice Legs?

It saves a lot of time and a lot of hassle!

Latest Threads