scumbags gettin rewards

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by v8diver, Jun 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was out today with hwmbo and some scum bag that dont speak the queens english tried to steel her hand bag.but he got a nice surprise,he thought she was alone as he did not see me smacked him and he went down like a ton of sh.t called plod and he is now looking at charges of assault and attempted robbery.when they arrived they were more concerned for the scum bag but that changed when hwmbo showed them her they say lifes a bitch and everyone not a soft touch.
  2. As this is posted in "Current Affairs" I am unable to make comment.
  3. You didn't though did you?

4. You can read that?
  5. It's yesterdays crypto mate.
  6. your a chopper!
  7. A helicopter or the pushbike ?
  8. Ah, Chico. You're back.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. yep, bring it. bitch.
  10. --

11. So I was correct when I thought you were obsessed with me. Here you are, nice negative photo of my Golly and a hilarious anagram of my name.

To be honest I'm flattered, you're my first male stalker on RR for 2 years. Yu do realise that idol imitation is normally the precursor to messy suicide though don't you? It's classic sign.
  12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

No way thats jiz. The thick cunt could never come up anything so elaborate.

13. Concur.......
  14. The internet has a number of anagram generators. He doesn't need to be clever, just mental.
  15. sorry old chum im not obsessed with you as much as you might like that. i just think your a prize bellend on here and on arrse and dislike your posts. tootles.
  16. So fuck off from both sites..simples
  17. Friggin glad you pointed me at that, I just had an hours fun playing.

Rumration senior member= Momentous Merrier Brain.
    Friggin (were in CA) awsome.:laughing2:
  18. You like them enough to stalk me. I can send you a picture of my engorged member if you like. That's normally how these episodes start but just for you I'll do things differently.
  19. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Have you been getting yourself into trouble again?
  20. Ninja chucked me off the "Submarine" thread. My comment was too "deep" for him.
    And he slapped me and told me to stop being silly.
    Thing is I can't. I'm troubled, or did he say disturbed?