Scouse Watch

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Nutty, Jun 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A new thread to offer reasons not to enter or live in Liverpool.

No1. Liverpool has more illigal fly tipping than all of England put together, less Sheffield (Is it a Northern city thing?).

Fly tipping

2. Liverpool also seems to be the Capital for Pit Bull Terriers and the like. They have had to organize a public campaign to try and reduce the problem.

3. Stop global warming catch the bus in Liverpool. Yeah right see what the loacls think.

Bus, Hell No

4. Oooh dear, Wirral man myself, but work in Liverpool. I'll stay clear. :)
  5. Nowt wrong with Liverpool - and this coming from a Warringtonian. Friendliest people youll meet (apart from the ones who steal you car, rob your jewellery, and shoot you at busstops)
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I liked this letter to the Editor
    Holiday whales

CAN I please warn the girls of Liverpool about the dangers of swimming in Tenerife?

There are Japanese whaling ships in that area and, by the size of some of the girls spotted around the city, then there is the distinct possibility of them being harpooned.

If one of the whales happens to be in the mating mood then I hope their holiday insurance covers what could be a rather embarrassing and painful event.
  7. My ship has links with the City of Chester, so we spend quite some time in Liverpool overall.
    I must say, being a soft southern poof, I always thought Liverpudlians were just pikey's with houses until I actually went there.
    What a bunch of nice, open, friendly people they are. Opened MY eyes, I can tell you :)
    Oh, and (mostly) the women are effing gorgeous too ;)
  8. Wirral is good too, :thumright:
  9. ...Until they open their mouths that is.

I do honestly believe that evolution has played a part here though - they are effing stunning in the main part probably because they need to make up for when they start speaking.

And hey, before you say anything else, my parents are both scousers. And I would definately give my Mum one.
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Not rising to the bait on this one- nice one Nutty.

As you drive of Liverpool on the M62, on the "You are Now Leaving Liverpool" sign, the graffiti used to read "Twinned with Baghdad" and "Please take a bin-bag with you".

Generally the totty is "pleasing on the eye" if a little on the 'orange-hue-ed' side & as long as you don't engage them in conversation, all is fine.
  11. Its even better N-J when the local paper provides all the ammo. :boogie:

12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

True, but at least they seem to be getting their spelling & grammar better than they used to - it used to be truly appalling, a marvelous advert.
  13. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Whereas if the girls in question were Essex girls, the whales would complain about not touching the sides!
  14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

:pukel: :pukel: :pukel:
  15. And here was me thinking this was going to be a joke something like "how do you tell the time on a scouse watch? You cant because its hands will be in your pocket, nicking your wallet/car keys etc."

Meanwhile, nutty has fell into the trap of believing the local rag. They have to print stories about how shite it is so that all the filthy unwashed immigrants (status indeterminate) and australian barstaff stay in Lahndahn keeping the place so nice and friendly and cheap to live in. Possibly also why there are no cockneys there either (including Nutty)......Ive lost count of the number of petrol stations Ive been in around the "capital", asked a simple question like "is your carwash open" or "give me a tofee crisp and a copy of Viz" and been met with a blank stare and gibberish in Eastern European. 5m of the c*nts and counting, no wonder theres no fly tipping, gyppos need furniture too. :thumright:
  16. I actually like the accent on a girl when its softly spoken (think Joanne Whalley-Kilmer), infinitely preferable to deep black country Brummie. But all accents can be harsh depending on the gob. Bianca off Eastenders anyone? Kat slat-ah? All straight out of "You wouldn't, would you" monthly. The Wrexham accent is particularly unkind to girls, Glaswegian can be hard too.
  17. BBC TV News this morning Liverpool Football fans are the worst in Europe state UEFA.

18. And now you shall be hoisted on your own petard.(personal agenda or what? cross posting tosspot)

"What is most surprising about the latest comments from Mr Gaillard is that on the eve of the final, he quite rightly commented that Liverpool supporters 'have a tradition of good behaviour'.

"Let's not forget that these same supporters who Mr Gaillard is claiming are now the worst in Europe were praised by Uefa President Michel Platini after our semi-final victory against Chelsea only last month.

"They were commended for their behaviour in Istanbul in 2005 and actually honoured by Uefa at a gala dinner in Monte Carlo in 2001 as joint Supporters of the Years with Alves after the Uefa Cup final."

And now I rest my case, Gaillard is trying to cover up the shambolic organsation of UEFA for a major cup final.
  19. Apparently Mr Gaillard seems to be ignoring this lot, or maybe he is as short sighted as Nutty. Beating a copper to death is just part of the game now?

Italy buries football riot victim

"Although he was initially believed to have died when a homemade bomb was hurled into his vehicle, a post-mortem revealed that a blow from a blunt object caused the injuries which killed him."
  20. I'll second that!!!!!