Scottish hospitality

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Flagdeck, May 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last edited: May 16, 2013
  2. Wow! A chanting mob of around 100, massive turn out then. I have to say I like the bit about the fast-black driver telling him to do one.

3. If I was a fast black driver with 100 chanting jocks after me..... I'd do the same....

Scottish democracy.....'see here, Jimmy....I'm with them'

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  4. Whereas he did rather well in the recent English local elections, Hmmmmmmmmm.

5. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

The irony detector must have been defective: ' Farage you racist English bastard ....**** off back to England' or a sentiment to that effect. Chimps.

100 protesters? That's representative of Scottish feeling.....not. Labour, like my dad and his dad and his dad and before there was a Labour Party and the Labour Party's dad.......

In other news, the SNP have a French MSP. 'Go figure' as our American cousins say.

6. So the protesters in scotland not only called nigel farage a racist but they also told him to go back to England? Contradiction of the highest order.

7. I was waiting with baited breath for this to happen! I knew the uaf/swp/respect criminal alliance would go after nigel farage even though ukip isnt far right [No ethnic and foreign repatriation policy like the bnp and nf] and also isnt racist as ethnic minorities can be members again unlike the nf and bnp, Also they are going after the english democrats leaders as well again not racist and and far right due to its policies and membership entitlement policy.

8. Now the Scots are holding a referendum to leave the union or stay part of it. Surely in the interests of democracy the rest of the UK should be offered a referendum 'Do you want Scotland to remain in the union' Yes or No

• Like Like x 2
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

It'll be a very expensive affair for that to happen Finks. Then you've got to find an Englishman to say "we dont want Scotland to go" without sniggering.

I just cant see it happening mate.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The SNP says UKIP leader Nigel Farage 'has lost the plot' after he described protesters who besieged him in Edinburgh as "fascist scum".

Source BBC News.

Come on Nigel your'e having a laugh, if politics is too hot for you trot off back to a more civilised business.

11. I simply couldnt believe it when the snp leader said nigel farage has lost the plot by accusing thoses protesters of racism when they actually did commit acts of anti-english racial hatred, And also lets not forget that some politicians in the 3 main parties tried to have nigel farage killed in a helicopter crash. No names mentioned for legal reasons.

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You really are living in cloud cuckoo land, or you've got too much sand in your head from your time with La Legion. Or you could have got it in Bournemouth. I forget which.

13. Nigel’s foray north of the border brings to mind a line from our national anthem. ‘And sent him homeward tae what! Tae think again’.

14. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I thought they tried to kill him with those secret chemical weapons we don't have at our disposal!

• Like Like x 2
  16. It makes me wonder what would happen if some yobbo would say to Keith Vaz to {checks forum} bugger off back to Yemen..

17. So he went home thought about it, came back and kicked the shit out of us,big yin I think

18. Portsmuff of yesteryear wern't so bad an all, I'm just sayin is all. :grin: Now if you had said Bo'ness.....:laughing3:

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  19. I was alluding to Finks quote from Flower of Scotland, I think, maybe you arnt familiar with it, I dont know what the jocks think about UKIP or even if they campaign up there, my quote was to suggest that if UKIP went for it in Scotland they may make that "mob" look non representative, to clarify, I'm on this page..

20. There has been a clamp down on crayoning recently, wouldnt want you packed off to DQs and deprive us all of your pithy (I think I've spelt that right) comments