Scottish Firm In The Poo

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Niether would I "BH" , sick , another dumbing down of decency standards , I'm not a prude by any standards but all this shite [no pun intended] is leading to a moral collapse in basic standards , sorry must get out of my pulpit ,
  2. They're only plastic turds anyway so what's the point?

At least the ones I send to Blair are real.

3. Good man "Shakey" ,
  4. Lets all send real ones to Tony Bliar , & the Becket .
  5. Some sick boys in my schooldays used to place plastic poo on our teachers' chairs, so of course we were all in the shit afterwards! :roll: One placed the real McCoy on a teacher's chair once... After being publically barbecued he didn't do it again! :lol: I think he'll be a fairly senior police officer by now! :lol: :lol: :lol: Takes all sorts, so they say!
  6. Ah ha got you, you poo poster now you're for it.
    (Norman Zebediah Brown..Gordon's brother)
  7. Cant see what the problem is, always said FRISPS were full of it so why not export it.
  8. It could be worse you could work at say a certain college where all the grown up kiddies go and be told by the cleaners we are not cleaning this you do it!

Then your boss man tells you to clean it up.

9. Backpacker
    Best inform your boss that it's not in the terms and conditions of your contract. Inform him that if he wishes to do the task however you have no objection to this. If you are in a union get them involved. If not join, when serving I was a typical serviceman of the time and thought unions a waste of space. It took me two years of working in civilian life before I joined. Wish I'd done it sooner.
  10. Slim

Was not me but a person I know who sent it by e mail. No names no pack drill!!

I would have told him no way am I moving that. Would have gone to the local paper etc. I believe the LADIES is not much better. Nothing amazes me these days.