Scottish Diplomacy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rodgersthecabinboy, Jul 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just came across this one,if its already been out there,my apologies.

The following is a true bit of Scottish Diplomacy:

One thing about blokes from Scotland is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!
    Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

His statement:

'If hooking up one rag head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel shagger to save just one Scottish soldier’s life, then I have only three things to say, Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.'

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  2. Ejected? Surely he was rushed off to EXIDE with a huge purchase contract?

3. Don't think you'd get away with it as it'd be assault and battery.:-D

4. Myth busted!

snopes.com: Jock Shock

5. Has he been charged yet ?

6. I think he is going to be de-sulphated first....then have his terminals 'cleaned'.....

7. Comments like these are bound to generate a wave of shock among many.
    He should be put in a cell not allowed Ohm. Some of the listeners are positive he was making a plug for anti Islamic groups.
    Negative attitudes lead to terminal damage of relations with Muslim groups and the atmosphere in the studio whilst electric, was charged with static tension, that could have discharged itself into violence.
    Then they would have seen every one Pylon to the the bright spark.

Taxi standing by........

8. An electric one I assume or are you resisting this mode due to lack of financial capacity..time to run?

11. perhaps he was put in a pilot cell.

12. This thread is in danger of going flat soon ! unless someone gives it a boost !

13. Yes it needs Jump starting, and as Flags says the Specific Gravity need checking.
    That should bring it down to earth.
    Socket to the cable locker.

14. Best you stop gassing and charge on.

15. Is this thread going to be in 'series'......or in 'parallel' with another of a similar capacity?

16. This thread could be grouped up together with another.............

17. Topstop...get yer own train of thought you plagiarising bastard...and group off :bounce: Submariner 'speak' now fur Christ sake.....I think this threads on the verge of 'shorting' out......sludge around yer plates...and we all know how that feels....

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  18. We need Edward Woodward to sort this out, you know the guy...The Equaliser.

I think he was snorting something in those days.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ....Dont forget Britt Ekland, with Woodward in the Whicker man.

But at her age now I'd guess she's only worth a quarterly discharge.

Afterwards - One all round?

20. If I haven't gone out on temperature first I'm in.