Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Sep 8, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, there is a week to go. So I thought 'enough of politics' - who cares whether it is YES or NO.

So let's just post some funny stuff so that those that are disappointed by the result may get a laugh or too!

scottish keep calm.jpg

It is in Lil's for a reason!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410184634.889629.jpg
  3. ...

4. AAF

AAF Badgeman

I fancy Nicola Sturgeon , honestly there is just summat about her.....I would make her say YES YES YES.
  5. AAF, you are not a well bunny! I think there is something fishy about her.

And it would be 'AYE, AYE, AYE!'
  6. Actually, I think AFF has something there.

Not sure what though, and I hope it isn't contagious . . . .
  7. Now, Lorraine Kelly since I heard she was a fan of full fighting order aye, aye, aye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  8. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex-wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Aye, that'll no work Ex_J - according to UKIP, it was the EU wot f**ked you!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Wayne and Waynetta, aka Salmond and Sturgeon,we want our own Gaff Now!!!.

Create the new Scottish Defence Force.

11. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If Scotland votes YES for independence does that mean that Taxpayers south of the border will no longer have to pay anything towards the Scotish Independent state?
    Or does it mean that they will be applying for financial aid from "call me Dave's" ringfenced foreign aid pot?
  13. We win either way.

This referendum has completely divided Scotland to the extent that the backward ginger cunts are actually getting violent with each other.

Give it a few months and the minority group which loses next week will start bombing the other group. Throw in some increased prod vs catholic sectarian violence, thinly disguised as Rangers vs Celtic aggro and we have all the ingredients for a full on Northern Ireland rematch.

I can't wait.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. If they're a separate country with their own passports etc, Scots won't be able to join up in some branches as dual nationalities aren't allowed, they'd have to renounce Scotland ;)

The RN could become Scot free and will they be able to afford the import tax on Bucky?
  15. They'll still be allowed to sit at the side of cash machines at RBS though. I hope Barclays ask to see passports. Don't want those feckers with dual nationality diluting the gene pool of Big Issue sellers. :cool:
  16. The Royal Bank of Scotland is going to move to London if there's a Yes vote. Go figure!
  17. Scottish RAF.jpg

Anyway, as in OP no politics, just picture of the new Scottish Air Force.
  18. Proposed new currency

• Funny Funny x 1