Scotland v Engerland

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Ageing_Gracefully, Feb 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Today I will be mainly supporting Scotland.

Engerland are so cocky they are going to fcuk up at Murrayfield again.

Come on the Jocks. 8)

2. Strange that the Jocks always come out with this "England are cocky resp. arrogant" lark justz before a match, be it rugby, football or uckers.

I take Enland to win by the odd 45 points. :D :D
  3. Ageing_Gracefully

Knowing the way Engerland play the points will probably be very odd!
  4. Newcastle v Everton on at same time so i will have one eye on each telly in the pub come on England!!
  5. Come on, we have been beating the jocks for hundreds of years, we have to let them win once in a while!
  6. What an absolute waste of two hours of my time!! England were dreadful, but well done you Jocks in Frocks for sticking to your game plan. Pretty it wasn't, effective it was...Here endeth the 6 nations for me..

Tarra to all those with odd shaped balls
  7. My decade is now complete.. whatever happens in the next 4 years will not compare.
  8. LOL! not too much of the golden liquid now!
  9. Ha Ha . so funny well done te jocks
  10. Ageing_Gracefully

Oooppss :wink:

p.s. I think you lot normally spell it England.
  11. Ageing_Gracefully

I'm H A P P Y, I'm H A P P Y

I know I am; I'm sure I am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. What a choice, Tats. My sympathy to you. Both teams (England & the Barcodes) rely on one man
  13. The way England played,a bunch of Brownies could have beaten them!
  14. ***STOP PRESS***
    England supporters awaiting the arrival of the 'Grand slam express' are advised that due to a points failure and subsequent derailment at Murrayfield, the 18.12 from Edinburgh has been cancelled.
    Further bad news as the A1 south has been blocked by a large number of wheel less chariots. Police advise that any owner of a vehicle unable to swing low, should call Scottish emergency services on telephone number:0800-GETITUPYEEZ and await the arrival of someone coming "forth to carry them home". Kind locals are believed to be keeping distressed England supporters supplied with large amounts of humble pie, although sour grapes are available if necessary.
  15. Quality!!

I actually thought the game was very good, especially from a spectator's point of view. Whilst England may not have played at their best (which the English will point out at every turn), the Scots were happy in their defensive stance, and caught England out a few times. Long may it continue (hope springs eternal....)

16. I dunno,
    Has anyone realized just what has happened here? This well deserved win by the horde from north of the border is totally inconsistent with a near-perfect record of mediocrity and defeat, earned with embarrassing humility over the last 10 years. Worse, this has gone some way to destroying their well earned reputation for facing overwhelming and insurmountable defeat with aplomb and generosity of spirit.
    This is very unsettling. I hope it doesn't happen again.
  17. True, but you sing it "Engerland" :)