Scotland trip???

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by stevent, Jan 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. after waiting a long time for any sort of dates from the navy i had a phone call today saying that they are sending me up for a trip to Scotland for 3days,they were very vague and was wondering what happens on these 3days??? any ideas,cheers
  2. What happens in Scotland stays in Scotland.
  3. It all depends on what you are going up to scotland for, usually it revolves around being raped and anally buggered by men with painted blue faces dressed in skirts, shouting "FREEDOM" etc etc
  4. Ah, so that's what there up to!

Welcome to sunny Scotland mate, dont forget to bring your thermals! :)
  5. Deep fried Mars bars.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  6. Deep fried Pizza :pukeright::pukeright::pukeright::pukeright::pukeright::pukeright::pukeright::pukeright::pukeright::pukeright:
  7. Deep fried pizza (with no topping 'cos it floated off in the fryer!) FOLLOWED BY deep fryed Mars bar mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Followed by major coronary. Boooooooo
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Avoid any chippie whether it be north or south of the border. You ***** are infested by kebabs and cheese/chips.

Pakora is the way ahead, which reminds me to write another dit for the Which Guide.
  9. Fruity pudding - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Tablet - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (just made some - disappearing fast!!)
    Clooty dumpling - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Pakora - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (why is it only [generally] available in Scotland though?)
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I found that suprising when I asked for it in Gospit and was met by blank looks.

Never seen a deep fried mars bar. I believe its a gimmick to get the punters in. DF pizza I have tried and can comfirm its very nice, but like chip shop food. A bit like a large doner, not something you really want to eat every week/month.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011