Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scotland supporting England in the World Cup

Militant religous type psyco's
Militant animal welfare psycho's
Anti fox hunters
Any F**ker that thinks that their opinion is enough to decide how others should lead their lives
People that write into Top Gear complaining about the lack of normal cars
The makers and cast of Corrie, Eastenders and Emmerdale

B Liar
Mrs B Liar
Campbell
Brown
Browne
Prescott
Reid
Beckett
Hoon
Straw
Mandelson
All of the Kinnocks

And anyone else who knows them, but especially

Bush
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Chirac
Delors

There are probably many Tories too, but the list could go on and on......

Saw this today and thought of this thread:

40 degrees - Californians shiver uncontrollably.

People in Scotland sunbathe.

35 degrees - Italian cars won't start.

People in Scotland drive with the windows down.

20 degrees - Floridians wear coats, gloves, and wool hats. People in Scotland throw on a T-shirt.

15 degrees - Californians begin to evacuate the state.

People in Scotland go swimming in the sea.

0 degrees - New York landlords turn the heat on.

People in Scotland have a last barby before it gets cold.

-10 degrees - People in Miami are extinct.

People in Scotland lick flagpoles

-20 degrees - Californians all now live in Mexico.

People in Scotland throw on a light jacket.

-80 degrees - Polar bears begin to evacuate the Artic. Scottish Boy Scouts postpone winter survival exercise until it gets cold enough.

-100 degrees - Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.

People in Scotland wear a vest and pull down their ear flaps.

-173 degrees - Ethyl alcohol freezes.

People in Scotland are angry 'cos they can't thaw their whisky kegs.

-297 degrees - Microbial life starts to grind to a halt. Scottish cows complain of farmers with cold hands.

-460 degrees - ALL atomic motion stops.

People in Scotland start saying " A bit hill billy ... eh? "

-500 degrees - Hell freezes over.

Scottish people support England in the World Cup!!

Does'nt matter if we support you or not. You're still going to get butt-fcuked by the real world class teams like Brazil.
If Shrek was at full fitness, you might have had an outside chance. But even if he recovers in time to play, he won't be at match fitness.
One other point: beore the G8, I said to a mate at the work "There's no way AQ will try to hit Gleneagles. Security's way to tight. I think they(AQ) will try to hit somewhere else while the G8 is taking place. That will ruin the politician's party and send a message - your leaders can protect themselves. But they can't protect YOU."
Exactly one week later it was 7/7...
I think AQ might do something very similar during the world cup. Imagine the publicity if AQ managed to bomb a group of English fans watching a game. Or, the nightmare scenario, they got a suicide bomber into a game...
I'm sure security will be very good. GSG9 are one of the best CT team in the world, and the last thing the Germans want is another Munich. But there will still be plenty of soft targets.

Two experiences of watching Scotland v England at Hampden in the 70s (expeditions from Faslane).......

First time, somebody pished in me coat pocket. Second time, Emlyn Hughes was having an off day and scored two own-goals, or at least that was what it looked like, though I think the records say differently. Scots fella next to me in the crowd offered me his half-bottle of Bells, saying, "Never mind, ya sassenach c*** (or something) - hae a wee dram to cheer yesel up". Most sporting, I thought.

Oh another memory, to the tune of JC Superstar, "Bobby Moore, Bobby Moore, walks like a woman and he wears a bra"

Well now its happened,Scots warned of Engish racism,Police are to be called for racist remarks reference the Engish team,Followed by large fines.good innit? Fcuk em all.

Reservist Monkey - quality Post, mate. Good effort.
I'm starting to scare myself; 24 hours after I Post my theory that AQ might attack English supporters, the Met announces that the "chemical device" they are urgently searching for might be used against English fans watching a World Cup game.
It should now be painfully obvious that I must be appointed Lord High Protector and givin absolute control over all Intelligence and Security Agencies.
You know it makes sense.
Seriouslly, I hope the Plods find it soon. Not even En-Gur-Land fans deserve a face full of VX gas(Celtic fans are another matter).

scribe said:
I'll wish England well, but won't support them in the World Cup. Why? 2 weeks still to go and already I've had enough of Rooney's foot on every newscast, the selection of a 17 year old who has hardly played for his own club, the England team (full of pretty good players) under the direction of a manager whose tactical skills rival the generals at the Charge of the Light Brigade and last but not least, the meeja - sycophantic, xenophobic, arrogant, a bunch of tossers. England - OK. Engerlaand - no thanks.

im a jock and proud, ive been in england since i was 16 ( ganges ) im 50 now and still in england, i love it, hope england do well, but please forget 66 it was a long time ago

dunkers said:
That's a good point mate, it's hardly the "England" football team is it, when many who play in it (or could play in it) are foriegn.

my dad would turn in his grave ,,, how many jocks play for rangers or celtic.. we are going s... alley

Weejock reckons ' 66 was a long time ago. For his info the Malaysian King and government have just awarded those of us who did the Indonesian Confrontation thing and the world cup final of ' 66 in Singapore naval base at sembawang, a medal, which incidentally B Liar refused on our behalf - think he was still in nappies then. So, can't be that long ago - it's in living memory( well for some of us ). I still maintain the English will be insufferable if they win. Like they were in 1966.

There's too many to remember who I agree with but I'm 100% Jock, Love the Saltire (and the way it fits nicely into the Union Flag / Red Ensign / White Ensign etc.etc. ),hate the Scottish Parliament and the BILLIONS it's costing us, love to see any country supporting its sporting heros but PLEASE...when will all English folk realise...it's not the English who are despised North of the border...it's English sports commentators!!!

Latest Threads