Scotland get drubbing!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by andym, Feb 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well looks like England are back on form!Just drubbed the Jocks 42 - 20! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  2. you wasted no thime there andy - good performance from the boys in white
  3. Like to keep folks abreast of the News shippers!
  4. The RN rugby league team also triumphed this afternoon in the first round of the Carnegie Challenge cup.
  5. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Oh no really! Did they play well though, that's the most important thing, it's not just about winning, is it? :lol:
  6. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I think you may have made a typo, does that say NZ- zero? :grin:
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

doubt it fiji gods of 7's, Wilkinson God of hope.
  8. Hig's off to watch it for a third time in the hope they got the score wrong!
  9. Dont think so "andym" , he'll be to busy thinking of the French bird he once shagged , are'nt you "Higs" , !!!!!!!!!!
  10. Nice to see Jonny Wilkinson back , :wink:
  11. Hold on, I though Scotland were wearing white... There's hope yet for Hig :wink:
  12. With most of the winning margin made up by one licky bounce and one dodgy try perhaps not quite such a good performance, yes England deserved to win, but only just.

Having watched the Welsh and Irish yesterday that was more like how rugby should be played and Saturday's England would have been hard pushed against the Welsh never mind the Irish, still a bit to go yet I fear.

Beating the traditional wooden spoon holders is not all that good a recomendation.
  13. Getting a try that should not have been given helps as well. Not that it would have made any differance :oops: :oops:
  14. Bit late, i've been on holiday. But it was great to see some exciting rugby, even if the Wilko try was a little, uh, dodgy. It's been many years since they've played an entertaining game. Ellis was my man of the match. I missed the Italy game (in Wales, didn't get to see it), but i hope it shows a continuation of the play that they showed playing Scotland.