scooterist

jambosun

Lantern Swinger
hagbag,

There is I think an RN/RM scooter club as I saw a guy in Gosport the other day with his jacket covered in the usual rally/meeting badges but also some advertising this club. Try googling it.

He had one of those funny little squashed looking cars last time I saw him about 18 months ago. With, unsurprisingly for any that know him, loads of toys on the rear shelf including a rather large Dalek.

Rev MB, legend in his own lunchtime eh?

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The Rocking Rev now serves in Drake chaplaincy centre and still owns his scooter. hagbag, I know of several scooter enthusiasts in the mob, though most of the ones I know ride Lambies (proper scooters I'm tempted to add).

Waspie, if you can, get the 650 Burgman, it's the mutts for a SuperScooter! Look for the Elmers web sites to see what they get up to on theirs! I'm very leased with mine, but for fun I've got an HD Softail-Spain is great for bikes -I'm still in my summer gloves and open face helmet!

SONAR-BENDER said:
Waspie, if you can, get the 650 Burgman, it's the mutts for a SuperScooter! Look for the Elmers web sites to see what they get up to on theirs! I'm very leased with mine, but for fun I've got an HD Softail-Spain is great for bikes -I'm still in my summer gloves and open face helmet!
I am registered with BUSA but there a tad - Ummmmmm - American for me!! I used to know a couple of Big Burgerists around the Alicante area but they have gone a mite quite on all the forums.

I stick with Maxi Scooter Riders Club. Quite, sedate and good fun.

Only snag with the Big Burger is the service costs. (Thats after buying the beast). + Weymouth has a Honda dealership.

As for the summer gloves comment - Bog off!!! :lol: Been in full Gore Tex since god knows when. Still smiling though. :wink:

Sevice costs? Get it done on the Continent! And that applies to ANY vehicle! My 6000km Burgman was less than 100 euros as I recall, my Defender 100000km is 400 euros!