Discussion in 'Motoring' started by hagbag17, Jan 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. any scooterist on here then ive got vespa t5
  2. Whoopie do for you 8)
  3. was only sayin haha u got one
  4. My hairdrier does 165 MPH :p
  5. hahahaha funny man everyone to their own mate
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Really? Mine does 70 in a 70 or 30 in a 30... :wink:
  7. mine does 70 flat out its the bees knees
  8. My little sister had one.
  9. and I bet you would turn yourself in if you just nudged over a speed limit EH!
  10. What bike you ride then bikerman?

Have an 06 Blade myself.
  11. ZX10R totally wicked scares the bejesus out of me and I have had a few bikes in my past :p :twisted: :p
  12. hagbag,

There is I think an RN/RM scooter club as I saw a guy in Gosport the other day with his jacket covered in the usual rally/meeting badges but also some advertising this club. Try googling it.
  13. The Mad Bish used to have a scooter in Nelson.
  14. He had one of those funny little squashed looking cars last time I saw him about 18 months ago. With, unsurprisingly for any that know him, loads of toys on the rear shelf including a rather large Dalek.

Rev MB, legend in his own lunchtime eh?
  15. I have a Suzuki Burgman. Do pennies short of a ton.

Shortly to upgrade to maybe the 650 or a Honda Silverwing.
  16. And your still alive.

I'd die of f*kin bordom.
  17. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

The Rocking Rev now serves in Drake chaplaincy centre and still owns his scooter. hagbag, I know of several scooter enthusiasts in the mob, though most of the ones I know ride Lambies (proper scooters I'm tempted to add).
  18. Waspie, if you can, get the 650 Burgman, it's the mutts for a SuperScooter! Look for the Elmers web sites to see what they get up to on theirs! I'm very leased with mine, but for fun I've got an HD Softail-Spain is great for bikes -I'm still in my summer gloves and open face helmet!
  19. I am registered with BUSA but there a tad - Ummmmmm - American for me!! I used to know a couple of Big Burgerists around the Alicante area but they have gone a mite quite on all the forums.

I stick with Maxi Scooter Riders Club. Quite, sedate and good fun.

Only snag with the Big Burger is the service costs. (Thats after buying the beast). + Weymouth has a Honda dealership.

As for the summer gloves comment - Bog off!!! :lol: Been in full Gore Tex since god knows when. Still smiling though. :wink:
  20. Sevice costs? Get it done on the Continent! And that applies to ANY vehicle! My 6000km Burgman was less than 100 euros as I recall, my Defender 100000km is 400 euros!