Schools allowed to ban face veils

I think all religious pupils of whatever faith should be covered from head to foot in a thick black rubber sack with no openings for eyes, nose or mouth or anything else for that matter. Religious hatred would then be eradicated in the younger generation entirely.... :twisted:

...a bit drastic though! :grin:

Always_a_Civvy said:
I think all religious pupils of whatever faith should be covered from head to foot in a thick black rubber sack with no openings for eyes, nose or mouth or anything else for that matter.
Especially in Roman Catholic schools, since it will make them less attractive to the clergy!

:shock: I can't believe I said that!

A

angrydoc

I wonder when uniform regs will permit the wearing of the veil?

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)

TattooDog said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
I think all religious pupils of whatever faith should be covered from head to foot in a thick black rubber sack with no openings for eyes, nose or mouth or anything else for that matter.
Especially in Roman Catholic schools, since it will make them less attractive to the clergy!

:shock: I can't believe I said that!
The Brothers should just have their hands lopped off... that would put a stop to any hanky-panky!

Always_a_Civvy said:
I think all religious pupils of whatever faith should be covered from head to foot in a thick black rubber sack with no openings for eyes, nose or mouth or anything else for that matter. Religious hatred would then be eradicated in the younger generation entirely.... :twisted:

...a bit drastic though! :grin:

They sould also be required to carry a sock [for the use of],