Schoolgirls in your day

#1
They never made them like this when I was at school. What images do you have of your nubile class mates



My vote is for her on the left

Nutty
 
#3
In my day they were flat chested and wore navy blue knickers. Please can I have all three as I am finding it difficult to choose.
 
#6
Teachers weren't bad back in the day.......
I always had a "thing" for my woodwork teacher, Miss Whippington.
She used to say, "Right - has everybody got wood?" ....."Yes miss..." :biggrin:



(Mind you - she'll be a hundred and three by now....)
 
#8
slim said:
In my day they were flat chested and wore navy blue knickers. Please can I have all three as I am finding it difficult to choose.
That was you at GANGES :bball:

Are you a Spice BOY :rambo:
 
#13
bigbaddog said:
Teachers weren't bad back in the day.......
I always had a "thing" for my woodwork teacher, Miss Whippington.
She used to say, "Right - has everybody got wood?" ....."Yes miss..." :biggrin:



(Mind you - she'll be a hundred and three by now....)
Jesus Christ...my blood pressure's just gone throught the roof again!!!!
Please don't do this to me!!!!!!!!! I'm old, I faint easy, I can't get a hard on!!!
 

oberon

Lantern Swinger
#17
Nutty said:
They never made them like this when I was at school. What images do you have of your nubile class mates



My vote is for her on the left

Nutty
I'll take the ginger one on the left - Nicola Roberts :love7:
 
#18
Skinny, wired buck teeth, Pink national health glasses, pink gingham below knee dresses, and large blue flannel pants that had said dress tucked into them to do hand stands, and keep the snot wrag in, Hair with nits, Lyle stockings up to knee, Bucta black plastic shoes and a duffle bag :-(

However I think I may like school now :) only what used to stand and watch me shave now watches me polish me shoes :-(
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Charity 1

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts