schoolboy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by terry_rice, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The 8 year old boy who weighs in at 14 stone , was asked earlier on a tv programme , what was his favourite musical instrument was at school. The fat bastard said " The dinner bell"!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

4. The knackers fame has spread, in local paper, The Otago Daily Times (Reports of car thefts, sheep shagging front page news :mrgreen: ),this morning.
    His mother is "depressed", she should wait and see how she feels at his funeral.FFs. :roll:

5. Do they put their paper on Tinternet so we all can see it?

6. He'll probably die before he has a chance to pass on his genes, which is Nature's way of giving the human race a break.

7. My Nephew was large like that kid, he is now 18 6 foot 5 inches goes 21 stone, but is fit, i started to train him at 10 so he is not one big body builder gets all the girls, so being big is not all bad.

8. Try odt.co.nz might be a trifle dull for you big city cosmopolitan types. :oops:

9. Didn't think there would be any girls left after all your efforts caretaker!!!

2BM

10. At least your nephew had someone who cared enough to do something ie you - saw this boy on the telly this week and the lack of care appalled me!

11. Hang on, I thought you got them all?