schoolboy

terry_rice

Lantern Swinger
The 8 year old boy who weighs in at 14 stone , was asked earlier on a tv programme , what was his favourite musical instrument was at school. The fat bastard said " The dinner bell"!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The knackers fame has spread, in local paper, The Otago Daily Times (Reports of car thefts, sheep shagging front page news :mrgreen: ),this morning.
His mother is "depressed", she should wait and see how she feels at his funeral.FFs. :roll:

NZ_Bootneck said:
The knackers fame has spread, in local paper, The Otago Daily Times (Reports of car thefts, sheep shagging front page news :mrgreen: ),this morning.
His mother is "depressed", she should wait and see how she feels at his funeral.FFs. :roll:
Do they put their paper on Tinternet so we all can see it?

My Nephew was large like that kid, he is now 18 6 foot 5 inches goes 21 stone, but is fit, i started to train him at 10 so he is not one big body builder gets all the girls, so being big is not all bad.

slim said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Do they put their paper on Tinternet so we all can see it?
Try odt.co.nz might be a trifle dull for you big city cosmopolitan types. :oops:

The_Caretaker said:
My Nephew was large like that kid, he is now 18 6 foot 5 inches goes 21 stone, but is fit, i started to train him at 10 so he is not one big body builder gets all the girls, so being big is not all bad.
Didn't think there would be any girls left after all your efforts caretaker!!!

2BM

The_Caretaker said:
At least your nephew had someone who cared enough to do something ie you - saw this boy on the telly this week and the lack of care appalled me!

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
The_Caretaker said:
Hang on, I thought you got them all?