School

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Chicogiz, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well this about people in my school being pricks. i wanna join the navy so not gonna listen to what i get told by classmates. well anyway they are all starting just because i wanna join the navy saying haha your gonna die and sink and saying all kinds of crap.

What should i do?
    Well there not gonna stop me its always been my dream.

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Nick their dinner money and give them all a wedgie... :thumright:

3. Be nice to Chicogiz everyone!

Hey mate. I would ignore them. They will soon forget that you want to join the RN, unless you intend on bringing it up day after day. When you are in the RN and have grown up a tad you will not be thinking about those punks at school.

4. wet_blobby

Er...what time does school finish?

5. Thanks i know i leave soon. But it is annoying they have no respect and they say why fight for the countrys etc but not going against anyone but they are here and dont come from this country so if they think its shit why are they here?

6. 2:55

7. wet_blobby

Chicogiz, tell them your joining up to visit thier countries of origin so you can make them nice and safe for them to return to. :thumright:

8. HaHa Good one

9. Just ignore them Chicogiz. Remember you're applying to join the Senior Service. They're just jealous because they haven't got what it takes. I'm quite shocked that you're still at school though... you come across as more mature. :)

Did you enjoy your visit to Bulwark? I loved it.

10. Yeah mate and where you got on was not the hanger it was the dock. It sinks and lets landing crafts come into it.

11. I thought it looked rather odd. That explains the wooden bulkheads and the deck sloping downwards... :oops: :roll:

Did you visit a messdeck... and did your mum notice the beer fridge skulking in a corner of the mess square? If she did, I hope you told her it was to keep the milk cold... ;) You wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea :biggrin:

12. Dunno if she noticed it but i did lol. Who showed you around?

13. Just keep in mind that soon you will be wearing nice clothes, have a good sound system and driving a nice car and they will still be having their can of beer hanging around some bus stop.

14. One of the Lt's showed us around then he detailed a couple of skin to show us their messdeck. It had a nice lived-in feel. It was nice to examine the different duvet covets at first hand, having read so much about them on RR. The crew were so young I felt like an antique! :lol:

15. Don't you mean 'to **** off back to'?

16. Scotland's not independent yet! :bball:

17. wet_blobby

Yes 100%, but I'm trying to be polite as he's a schoolie....sshhuush.

18. I'm in the sixth form at the moment and i always get stick for wanting to join the navy, people found out when i went off to have a few interviews in school time and now i get the gay navy boy cracks. I don't know what people have against it.

19. People always mock what they don't understand.
    I know its easy to say, but ignore them :)

20. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Welcome to Rum Ration,

Best advice, as already stated, ignore the ignorant & rest assured the RN/RM will not tolerate bullying of any sort within the service.

Good luck to you.