School cash spent on day at races

Perhaps all service personnel returning from Iraq could have an equivalent sum spent on sending each of them on a special training-reward course to say Barbados, to learn Debrief Skills and Reintegration with Society? That would mess up the Budget sums a little! :twisted:

Always_a_Civvy said:
Perhaps all service personnel returning from Iraq could have an equivalent sum spent on sending each of them on a special training-reward course to say Barbados, to learn Debrief Skills and Reintegration with Society? That would mess up the Budget sums a little! :twisted:
Include Afghanistan in that and it sounds like a winner!!

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
JunglyDaz said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Include Afghanistan in that and it sounds like a winner!!
Careful with what you ask for since I don't think "all service personnel returning from Iraq could have an equivalent sum spent on sending each of them on a special training-reward course to say Afghanistan, to learn Debrief Skills and Reintegration with Society" is what you really meant! :twisted:

xxspikexx

Lantern Swinger
my wife used to be a dinnerkady at local primary school, many training days were spent at local bowlplex ? even dinnerladies invited (at school expense of course )

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
xxspikexx said:
my wife used to be a dinnerkady at local primary school, many training days were spent at local bowlplex ? even dinnerladies invited (at school expense of course )
"Quick, geddin! It's SPITTING!!" (cf. Peter Kay)

:lol: