School bans short Skirts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Jun 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcuking hell - you seen the state of that 'mother'?

She? would put a lumberjack to shame.
  2. thank fuck for that.

Maybe they should make burkas (or however it's spelt) compulsory too.

They could havepicked some of the hot 6th formers but no, let's use the cave people
  3. Ugh, that's their mother? I thought that was the father - assuming that he is still around.

Never mind, at least RJ would still poke them so there is hope for them there.
  4. With those three mooses I would have thought the ban could be classified as a public service
  5. How can anyone be that ugly and still only have One head?
  6. You should have to be over 18 to even be allowed to look at them.
  7. Jeez!! That's so scary I'm having a make n mend 'cos I can't cope any more....

*sound of door slamming*

*sound of footsteps disappearing into distance*
  8. I bet they've all got the numbers of the benefits and housing office on speed dial along with pre-booked places in the local maternity unit
  9. A certain rustic charm (i.e. coarse peasant features) 8O
  10. The funny thing is they saif they'd feel like men in trousers?

Lol you can polish a turd til it shines aand dress it up how you want but it's still a f'ucking turd!
  11. St Trinians :wink: :wink: Spot any of the RR bird lookalikes???
  12. Is it possible they are "Booties" on a run ashore? :lol:
  13. Last time I was in Upton was about 40 years ago and the lads seemed to dress normally then.

Trousers might make them feel like a man but even a really a p**sed up Jack isn’t likely to feel like either of them!
  14. Mind you it is short skirts at the local school that keeps me awake in the traffic jam on the way home, perhaps the ban on wearing them should be selective, a bit like only certain women should be allowed to go topless at the beach.
  15. This is a thead crying out for RJ's input.
  16. He's currently too busy "grooming" them on Facebook!
  17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

WTF, april fools day was months ago!!!

After I recovered my sight I had to search for this beauty.

18. I feel sick.....
  19. Quite understandable. The very thought of those Upton boys in skirts. Remind me, was it Billy Joel who sang Upton Girl?