Scary movies

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Jul 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My dad was an evil fcuker, he and mum used to go out on saturday night and get totally bluttered then come home with some crisps and allow us to stay up and watch those Hammer House movies, the Mummy he was pants, Frankenstein just looked like one of my cousins but that cnut Dracular used to scare the fcuking shite out of me, to make matters worse after me and my young Bro had cleaned the cack out of our pants and gone to bed my fcuking evil father would creep upstairs open the landing window lean out with a broom and tap it on our bedroom window, clean cack out of pants again.
    I grew out of this joined the pusser and loved the old movies in the dining room at sea on the Cherry B - then fcuk me Exorcist came along and the demons returned I had to run past churches, turned down wedding and christenings because I was shit scared my head would start spinning round and I would start shouting " Your mother licks cunts" thereby thoroughly embarrasing myself and not be able to shag any of the bints attending the reception.
    And I fcuking hate clowns they are scary fcukers, never ever would I sit on one of them cunts knees and ask for chrimbo pressies, then out comes Stephen Kings "IT". Cack cack and more cack.
    Am I a whimp or do us real men sometimes shit ourselves over fcuk all???
  2. Your not the only one to shit themselves over F*ck all, although im alot younger than you. :p 22 Years old.

When I was 15 bought a film called "Tooth Fairy"........worst mistake ever!

When 12-year-old Pamela goes on vacation with her family to a bed and breakfast, the girl who lives next door tells her the "true story" of the Tooth Fairy: Many years earlier, the evil Tooth Fairy slaughtered a countless number of children to take their teeth, and now she has returned to kill Pamela and anyone else who gets in her way.
    A young girl named Pamela on vacation with her parents finds herself being stalked by "The Tooth Fairy", who many years earlier brutally murdered numerous children for their teeth. Worse of all, Pamela has an accident resulting in her tooth falling out - The Tooth Fairy is back and is willing to kill anyone and anything in her path to get to Pamela...
    A young girl staying at a Bed & Breakfast with her mother and her boyfriend, find themselves and several others fighting for their lives against "The Tooth Fairy" - an evil witch who murdered children years before who is determined to get to Pamela after an accident with her tooth, willing to kill anyone and anything in her path...

To this day I still sleep with the light on :(, and to save some money when I have children, ill show them this film.

3. I can honestly say, films have never bothered me, but something else that lurks out there, sends shivers down my spine, Its not an individual nor a race. It something i saw on the news once and i cannot stand to see info about them. don't ask me why, but they put the real shits in me. I mean real shits.

4. 50629_592067.jpg

Not Amish, but "Scary" enough to give you the shits?
  5. Scary enough mate, summat strange,, summat strange, eeewwww.
  6. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

I can't stand most scary movies, oddly enough, the scare me. I don't like blood and gore, so things like Saw don't interest me, and psychological scariness just makes my imagination go into overdrive.

Nosferatu is a great "scary" movie, created before special effects and huge Hollywood budgets. It's a silent movie so there is no sound but for music. I think film studios could learn a lot from the old Master Filmmakers...

Nosferatu - full film
  7. Just before my wedding I was in the in laws house watching the box trying to find an excuse to go and get lashed up[they were teetotal] and the film on was starring that old battleaxe Peggy Mount!
    She started screeching I looked at her then the future wife's mother and thought! "Feck Me! they look the same!"
    My ring started to pucker a bit but it was too late to get out of the wedding as it was the next day.
    That Peggy was some woman!
    She never did turn out like that but her sister did and when she got married it lasted 6 months before he did a runner,can't say I blame him.

He told me that all he wanted was the odd pint but she forbade even that.
    I reckon I was lucky, 50 years this December and she 's too old now to hit me as often!
  8. Can't think of any particular film has scared me but certain scenes have made me leap out of my skin. The Exorcist when he goes up to the bedroom and opens the door, Jaws when he dives on the boat and the head pops out the hole. stuff like that.
  9. Carrie, at the end just before the credits, ahand shoots out of the ground............

I knew it was coming, I was told it was coming, I was told I shit my self, I told em bollocks , they was right I was wrong:oops:
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  10. That still makes me jump now and I've seen it loads of times.
  11. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Her mother's eyes when she's killed by the knives scare me. Very creepy. :evil5::dead:
  12. Oh fcuking Psycho in the shower and the bit were the detective goes up the stairs and gets chopped to fcuk to this day I have to have the upstairs light on before I go up the dancing stairs.
  13. Mentioning the stairs Stan, when I was a kid I saw a film on the B&W tv we had called Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte. I can't remember much about the film but there's one scene where a girl is standing at the bottom of some stairs, it's dark and you hear this thumping sound and a human head bounces down the stairs hitting every stair on the way down.

Scared the shit out of me and I wouldn't go upstairs to bed without one of my parents staying with me for ages after that.

Edited to add and groups of birds congregating on roof's etc after I saw The Birds for the first time as a nipper..fucking Alfred Hitchcock!!!
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  14. Most overrated scary film, Blair Witch Project, absolute pile of shite.
  15. The Shining was pretty good, all through the film you expect a shitstorm and apart from Rummers uncle getting the chop nothing happens.

Red Rum Red Rum
  16. Agree, complete bollocks from start to finish. Now the original Hills Have Eyes was a better scary "what's in the tree's" movie.
  17. Is that the one about Cheri Blairs life? Fuckin scary then, especially if in a bikini.
  18. You are a wimp.
  19. I'm a member of the church of eternal wimps later day cowards.
    They showed that film hill house on board one night and every fucker had seen it but me. When that bastard is up the ladder in the library and that woman pops her head out and screamed, the fuckers tapped me on the shoulder.
    Bowl movement. Then the sadistic bastard killick of the watch on deck puts me as life buoy ghost during the middle. I've never been more attentive on watch as I was that night.
    I fuckin hate matelots.