SBS vs SAS

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Now this is not something that I make common knowledge, but I am actually part of the pre-selection team. Report to my hooch with $5000, your sister, a baseball bat and a large tub of vaseline and we'll make a start....

spider_monkey said:
mrsandeel said:
I know the SBS is best - but I need someone to try and convince me otherwise.
Why???????????? (what a stroker!)
If you go to the boat-house in Hereford and give them the secret password then I am sure that someone will help you out. Alternatively there is a pub in Rockly Sands called Le Frog and Paddle. Wear a neoprene hood, carry a copy of the Seibe-Gorman Rocking Cylinder Hand-Booster Pump manual under your right arm and someone will sidle up to you and give you some advice.

PS Order a Vimto as additional proof of identification.

RM

Bergen said:
spider_monkey said:
mrsandeel said:
I know the SBS is best - but I need someone to try and convince me otherwise.
Why???????????? (what a stroker!)
If you go to the boat-house in Hereford and give them the secret password then I am sure that someone will help you out. Alternatively there is a pub in Rockly Sands called Le Frog and Paddle. Wear a neoprene hood, carry a copy of the Seibe-Gorman Rocking Cylinder Hand-Booster Pump manual under your right arm and someone will sidle up to you and give you some advice.

PS Order a Vimto as additional proof of identification.

RM
Dont forget to ask in a Bob De niro accent though, they will understand what you mean!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2_deck_dash Charity 18
Deano19 Diamond Lil's 80
A RMR 38