SBS or USA SEALS

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by stanthewiseman, Jun 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AS the title suggests Our SBS the USA navy Seals
    who would be better in a bundle (fight)
    :judge:

2. Yawn.

Batman vs. a liger - who would win?

3. I actually involuntarly just shouted "fucking hell" when i read the title to this thread. Well done sire.

4. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Who would win in an internet fight, Nazi moderator or newbie civilian poster with a fighting man fetish?

Gash barge.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Batman, fuck batman! He doesn't even have any bat like abilities. Bat walt should be his real name!

6. hes a batty man innit.

7. Cracking first post Grommet!

Are you merely bored, a civvy wannabe, a journo or a researcher?

Or a SEAL?

8. The seals, the ratio is prob 100/1

however if your talking about drinking prowess I'd put a tenner on the booties.

9. What about cross dressing?

10. In answer to the OP's question it really depends on wether the director in the cutting room is American or British!

11. batman.jpg ................................................................

• Like Like x 1
  12. On a more serious note, surely the SBS wouldn't beat up SEALs, I mean they just lie around on rocks eating fish all day, unless of course it has more sinister intemtions.
    seal.jpg

13. Put £10 on a tea total (in UK) Salvation Army Tequila Monster (abroad) SA. Saw him drink "a hardened" US (Unserviceable) Marine under the table in Bermuda.

14. Can I reserve judgement until we have heard the Bootneckspert's opinion? :grin:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seadog

I know the chap to whom you refer: gimme an 'O'......

Serious head, alas those RR posters with a recent /current experience or just a clue are few and far between .

16. This thread reminds me of that lad that was at my RT test

The guy who was supervising the test said at the end, 'now, does anybody have any questions'
    And this lad, who can only be described as a call of duty cunt, put his hand up and said ;

"ehh, i know this is thinking a bit on the future, but ehhh, how long do i need to serve within the Navy before i can be in the SAS or SBS'

The look he got from supervisor, said it all.

17. Seadog

This thread reminds me of one of your previous mister paw - are you still here?

18. I'm here to stay, sorry to dissapoint you Seadog

19. Double like!

20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Cheers, dits.

• Like Like x 3