Say no more!

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by NotmeChief, Sep 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FYR Macedonia 1-0 Scotland

Yes, that's me chuckling. What was the England score again :)

2. Blimey NmC, we struggled to beat a side that lives in mountains and has a population considerably smaller than Plymouth.

We are very far from being in a position to be smug.

3. The long winter evenings must just fly by in Bittersville.

How many did you put past the part-timers?

4. Scotland or England?

Your nationality is unclear without being able to see if you're wearing a girly skirt.

5. Who gives a .......... multi million pound f*ck.

6. Oh,......... and Sixty?

Where the flying f*ck have you sprung from?
    A f* cking 2 post no badge Mod!
    Hahahahahahahaha!

7. I think you'll find he's been awful clever and turned the mod badges into an avatar.....

8. It isn't as though thats been done before, is it :roll:

9. Amazing more concerned about Scotland than your own team, why don't you go and post on crossofstgeorge (oh sorry you do) with all the other numpties who get bent out of shape about other smaller countries results? I suppose you are also nursing a semi over Northern Ireland losing? what a complete tool.

10. Don't you just love PJs.

11. Just noticed what time you posted on Saturday night big chap, do the
    shirtlifters bars shut that early in your neck of the woods?

12. PPS Does your mouth bleed every twenty eight days?

13. I thought you might like to see the table in case you missed it being deep and no broadcast:

[align=left]1 FYR Macedonia 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 3
    2 Iceland........... 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1
    3 Norway........... 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1
    4 Netherlands.... 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    5 Scotland..... ...1 0 0 1 0 1 -1 0[/align]

14. The only drawback to twenty two years in the mob in gens and in boats was having to serve with arrogant, mouthy, nationalistic pr*cks like you. Always the one in the mess talking loudest and saying the square root of f**k all, the internet was made for tw*ts like you. Presumbably you support England? Not sure as you seem to have a fixation with Scotand, good luck on Wednesday pal.

15. My fixation is making ******* bite and by god the PJs are the best at it, they never fail, must be so miserable with their ethnic minority station in life. :)

16. There we go, thought it would come down to the knuckledragging 'racial supremacy' bollox. How do two-faced fannies like you survive in the mob? You obviously keep your nasty little thoughts for the internet, I'll eat my beret (including cap badge) if the Scots, Irish and Welsh lads you work with know about your internet warrior alter-ego and the hate filled crap you spout on here and other fourms.