Saudi's to regulate but not outlaw child brides

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thingy, Apr 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, bad news to all elderly Muslim men who wish to wed & bed girls as young as 8. The Saudi's have finally decided that it might be seen as unsavory and are going to regulate the practice. From now on you can marry a child but now you must wait until she reaches puberty before you can abuse her. :evil:

2. http://www.freemuslims.org/news.php?id=4413

3. :eek:mg:

Looks like Gary Glitter will be moving to paedoparadise then! :evil:

Interestingly there is some scholarly debate within the Muslim community worldwide about the exact age that Aiysha married Mohammed, with many claiming that she was 13. The problem is that the Muslim community like Christians insist that the manifest purpose of marriage is for reproduction. Finnis asserts, for example, that the potential of procreation (even where biologically impossible) is sufficient to justify marriage (in infertile heterosexual couples, for example).

So that's OK then. :roll:

4. Two eight year olds = one sixteen...........end of problem....get 'em fcuking smashed!

5. Or lock them in a cellar and tell people they've done a bunk. ;)

6. oh gosh you guys are terrible. Cant men just wait until girls are old enough to appreciate a good seeing to?

7. Are you volunteering? :lol:

8. I duno would it be worth the pain and nightmares?

9. Please define "Old enough" :oops:

10. If their feet reach the floor when they're sat on the toilet, they're old enough. :twisted:

11. In the local Infant school ......low bogs,.....they reach the floor??????? :oops:

12. How's it go? "Old enough to bleed, old enough butcher"?

13. So are you supplying the "Chopper"? :lol: 8O :oops:

14. I'd use plenty of axle grease, the nightmares you'd have to deal with yourself

15. So A Saudi junior school for girls is now a Leisure centre?
    Or a dating agency? 8O
    Dirty Fcukers

16. Bring it on lol

17. I've just fallen off my chair :oops:

18. lol

19. They only go for smally girls if they can't get smally boys, camels or goats.

20. Like I said, I'm hanging out for a smally Porche.

Cammels give me the hump, and Goats? well my Ex was kinda...."BUTT" thats another story. :lol: :lol: :eek: