Saturday Night TV

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Jan 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a load of crap!

I dont want to watch some out of work so called celebs prancing around in tight trollies and spankly dresses. The women are munters.

I dont want to watch Casualty cos I do it for real all week.

Im not interested in the sex life of Peruvian cave bats.

Bring back Saturday night entertainment like wot we used to have.

I cant even go down the pub cos Mrs R-G dont like it.

There must be more to life than this.

2. Current trendy topic on most channels is the 'Indian Slum Trail'.....form an orderly queue....one behind the other

3. I sky+ lots of stuff during the week to watch. Currently CSI LV, Law and Order UK, Send in the Dogs (about the Met and Manc Dog Squads), Greys Anatomy, new series starting Monday called The Good Wife, NCIS and Empire of the Seas. That is on top of all the films you can find on the sky movies channels.

4. It was saved this week Rod by Shooter on C4 @2200, filum about an ex-sniper who was done up like a kipper by those pesky black ops geezers, cleared his name......eventually, one of the best films i have seen in ages on the box ( I only have terrest' ), starred Marky Mark Wahlberg and Danny Glover.

5. good film called shooter was on last night. all about a sniper getting framed for a president assination attempt

6. Are you taking the piss :?:

7. Its shocking t.v, the xbox, and a few beers managed to pass the night away though.