Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAROPS ON!!

Chris P

War Hero
Seriously, how's your house insurance, I had an incident a few months ago, popped a capillary vein in my leg, (again blood everywhere like a miniature fountain) in the middle of the night thought the dog had peed on the floor, when I put the light on saw that it was blood, all over the kitchen floor luckily shiny boards and all over the living room carpet - to cut a long story short, the insurance coughed up for a new carpet because the blood couldn't be cleaned out of it.

Waspie

War Hero
Update on Mrs W.

She had an appointment to have the stitches removed today. Didn't happen. Too much trauma around the wounds especially her foot. When I dressed it last night it was still swollen and inflamed. Must say it's a pretty nasty injury to her foot. Best way to describe it is a very large zip!!! All jagged, no neat cut at all. I can understand the mass of blood pumping out now.
Back on some codeine based pain killers and more antibiotics.
Another couple of weeks of duty slave ahead for moi then!!!!!

Waspie

War Hero
Tell’er to fcuk off pal.
I'm not that fukcin' brave!!!
Anyway - she does the ironing!! Hence my lack of knowledge on irons!!! I appreciate your big on irons but myself!!! I'm just plain lazy!!! (After Ive finished the housework, painting, repairing things and general dogs bodying!!!!)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You can say what you like to Mrs W, this may be the only time you can outrun her, what's her aim like though?

Update on Mrs W.

She had an appointment to have the stitches removed today. Didn't happen. Too much trauma around the wounds especially her foot. When I dressed it last night it was still swollen and inflamed. Must say it's a pretty nasty injury to her foot. Best way to describe it is a very large zip!!! All jagged, no neat cut at all. I can understand the mass of blood pumping out now.
Back on some codeine based pain killers and more antibiotics.
Another couple of weeks of duty slave ahead for moi then!!!!!
Just seen this threat Waspie. Sorry to hear about the war offices accident. Was a nasty one. Speedy recovery, and good luck with the ironing. ;)

1612842718944.png

Waspie

War Hero
Irons hurt when they find their target, especially if hot - just a geuss..
I'd ask her dad but he ain't with us anymore. He was the recipient of an inbound, (hot), iron.

I also bear the scars of criticising her gravy just after we committed marriage!!! Bang - serving tray across the back of the heed!!!!!

Secret of a long marriage, just like the mob, know your and the enemy's limitations!!!:p

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I'd ask her dad but he ain't with us anymore. He was the recipient of an inbound, (hot), iron.

I also bear the scars of criticising her gravy just after we committed marriage!!! Bang - serving tray across the back of the heed!!!!!

Secret of a long marriage, just like the mob, know your and the enemy's limitations!!!:p
Too true. I remember the old man getting his kneeling boots wrapped across his face. The lads in the yard the next day thought he’d been done over.

He had, by my mother.