SARMs

Zooming12

Hi guys,

I've recently passed the recruitment test and now sent my medical form off, I'm currently using SARMs to help increase my strength. Just wondering if this will be tested during the medical or best to come off beforehand? I've seen people say it doesn't matter if you've taken anything before aslong as its not continued during training and serving.

soleil

War Hero
Zooming

Now that you have passed the RT and sent off your medical form, I would suggest that now is an appropriate moment to stop using these.

We used to have regular posts on Navy Net from a Doctor serving in the RN - his user name was angrydoc. Questions of this kind were asked fairly frequently and his replies to the posters were what you might describe as, umm, pithy. I wouldn't want to speak for him, but I'm fairly sure that if he were still adding posts, he would tell you to stop using this stuff.

Today is the last day of the month, so why not tell yourself that you are stopping using SARMs today. You could always offer what you have left to a friend. This probably isn't the advice you really wanted to hear, but I think that it's the best advice for you.

Have a look at this link - it will help you to work on your phys in a good way.

By the way, there is an example of angrydoc's replies to people on this thread here:

Zooming12

Thanks for the reply Soleil,

During the medical will I be drug tested and if so would SARMs appear on the results?

Although SARMs are legal to buy and use would this be a problem joing the military?

Thanks again

Chris P

Lantern Swinger
SARM's, WTF - what's wrong with good old physical exercise or am I missing something in my 'dotage'??

Thanks for the reply Soleil,

During the medical will I be drug tested and if so would SARMs appear on the results?

Although SARMs are legal to buy and use would this be a problem joing the military?

Thanks again
Is whatever supplement you are taking on the informed sports website? If not, there is a distinct possibility you'll fail your pre-entry drugs test.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Is whatever supplement you are taking on the informed sports website? If not, there is a distinct possibility you'll fail your pre-entry drugs test.
Good call.

As to why people are so deperate to take such things? Because it is advertised at them.

Remember, somebody somewhere is trying to sell you something.

Waspie

War Hero
SARM's, WTF - what's wrong with good old physical exercise or am I missing something in my 'dotage'??
Had to look SARMS up. I agree, a gym would be of far greater benefit I would have thought. Although, like you, I'm no youngster!!

Chris P

Lantern Swinger
Snap, four of us spent several months circuit training before end of FES commission on the Old Grey Ghost to try for the gun crew (FAA what else), came home went on several weeks end of commission leave and 'forgot' all about it.................without SARMS - next draft lots of elbow exercise in the NAAFI!!!

Latest Threads