Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santa Claus

Ok just returned from a heated debate which nearly came to blows.

Mainly from the mates kids when I told them Santa was dead due to the workload from the factories in China.

Tell me to feck off if you wish but will the big red cloaked grey bearded guy with the sack be around this year.

Myself I was told Santa was killed in a lift in Littlewoods stores in Liverpool few years back hence feck all for the last few years and I have been sorta good. Loada crap if you ask me.

I do know there are many here who know different with being on the ARCTIC AND MOUNTAIN WARFARE COURSE you must have seen the red cloaked guy doing his pre start checks for Christmas.

Lots of little people here waiting for your answer. Including the nephew!
 
Backpacker1uk said:
Ok just returned from a heated debate which nearly came to blows.

Mainly from the mates kids when I told them Santa was dead due to the workload from the factories in China.

Tell me to feck off if you wish but will the big red cloaked grey bearded guy with the sack be around this year.

Myself I was told Santa was killed in a lift in Littlewoods stores in Liverpool few years back hence feck all for the last few years and I have been sorta good. Loada crap if you ask me.

I do know there are many here who know different with being on the ARCTIC AND MOUNTAIN WARFARE COURSE you must have seen the red cloaked guy doing his pre start checks for Christmas.

Lots of little people here waiting for your answer. Including the nephew!

Lol and this has what to do with Royal Navy newbie-information?
 

jesse650

War Hero
when i go operational, I do logisitics.......I am one of santa's naval agents. the ol guy is still operational, in fact the govrnment is looking into licencing the rights to santa's sliegh for military air lift capability, obviously not over the xmas period.
unlimited lift capability, STOL and unlimited range along with unlimited high speed and time freezing capability.
it is understood that the RAF are very, very intrested

If you are in doubt and you are deployed at the mo, check with your nearest friendly ATC/ATLO on arrangements for air clearance over your theatre. you will be looking for flight SANTA101.

enjoy,
 

Seadog

War Hero
Moderator
Backpacker, read my 'sticky' at the top of Current Affairs. It tells you what Current Affairs is about... and it isn't this.

Moved to Lil's.
 

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
jesse650 said:
when i go operational, I do logisitics.......I am one of santa's naval agents. the ol guy is still operational, in fact the govrnment is looking into licencing the rights to santa's sliegh for military air lift capability, obviously not over the xmas period.
unlimited lift capability, STOL and unlimited range along with unlimited high speed and time freezing capability.
it is understood that the RAF are very, very intrested

If you are in doubt and you are deployed at the mo, check with your nearest friendly ATC/ATLO on arrangements for air clearance over your theatre. you will be looking for flight SANTA101.

enjoy,

Trouble is from the military perspectinve, he's not particularly stealthy; every year NORAD pick up his tracks and display them on the web for the world to see!
 

jesse650

War Hero
FlagWagger said:
jesse650 said:
when i go operational, I do logisitics.......I am one of santa's naval agents. the ol guy is still operational, in fact the govrnment is looking into licencing the rights to santa's sliegh for military air lift capability, obviously not over the xmas period.
unlimited lift capability, STOL and unlimited range along with unlimited high speed and time freezing capability.
it is understood that the RAF are very, very intrested

If you are in doubt and you are deployed at the mo, check with your nearest friendly ATC/ATLO on arrangements for air clearance over your theatre. you will be looking for flight SANTA101.

oh and only 4 more sleeps till santa.....whohoo (yes I am 33!)

enjoy,

Trouble is from the military perspectinve, he's not particularly stealthy; every year NORAD pick up his tracks and display them on the web for the world to see!

ah our american cousins.....bless, ever alert to defend the free world....

on the question of stealth this is not an issue of course he's stealthy, it's just that he has IFF transponder which is why we know to look for SANTA101...........
 
Santa even came to my ship once. The Bosuns' mate of the watch even piped him aboard:
"Now on board the USS John F Kennedy: Santa, arriving!"

Made a good landing, too. Heavy sea, and a pitching deck, and still snagged a 3-wire. Born Naval Aviator.

(My present was a little disappointing, though: A MK-76 25lb practice bomb, wrapped in red ribbon. Had to give it back for a drop-ex 2 days later :( )
 

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
He probably won't get into the States unless he's had his fingerprints and iris scan added to his passport. (Unless he goes over the Mexico border)
 

Stripey_G

War Hero

Santa ain't goin' nowhere....!! here he is in my shed at the bottom of the garden and i ain't letting him out till i get paid the ransom!! :twisted: :twisted:
 

jesse650

War Hero
right we need all the booty commandos and all the (ssssssh!) SF types to launch an imediate, rpt imediate rescue mission......

santa is being held hostage in stripey_g's shed we need him back otherwise no prezzies.............

go, go, go!
 

Stripey_G

War Hero
Case of rum is all i'm asking..to be delivered at a place nominated by me.
(and NO booties or ssssssh types, or Santa gets it!!!) :x
 

jesse650

War Hero
it's too late........they've been launched........you see that bush over there?.... no? well there you go..... that bush that you can't see is the covert o/p......your only hope is to distract them with either naked ladies or kebabs........or to stop all this silliness hand santa back.....your call.
 

Stripey_G

War Hero
No way...calling yer bluff..and now i've managed to cram six reindeer in with him too..so now the ransom is TWO cases of rum....running out of thime you know!!?? :evil: :evil:
 

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Stripey_G said:
No way...calling yer bluff..and now i've managed to cram six reindeer in with him too..so now the ransom is TWO cases of rum....running out of thime you know!!?? :evil: :evil:

D'you here there - Christmas presents this year will be delivered from a garden shed occupied by Santa and pulled by six of his reindeer rather than the usual sleigh - the reduction in the number of reindeer has been achieved through natural wastage (the Christmas turkey will be replaced by reindeer steaks this year).

We apologise for the unusual method of delivery, however Santa's sleigh entered a civvy dockyard for DED earlier this year - serious faults were discovered and the decision was taken to undertake a full refit; this has since been subject to price over-runs and increasing delays. 'S'all.
 

jesse650

War Hero
I have just been informed the police rapid response santa protection squad has been activated and will be with you sometime over the next 2-3 days.......and could they give you and incident number please?......just in case they can't get to you?
 

Stripey_G

War Hero
jesse650 said:
I have just been informed the police rapid response santa protection squad has been activated and will be with you sometime over the next 2-3 days.......and could they give you and incident number please?......just in case they can't get to you?

They can give me all the numbers they want!!!...just want the rum as asked for..gave Santa one phone call (as per procedures) and he's called Mrs Santa to say that he will be "late" (shame!). My cat is now eyeing up the captive reindeer....... :evil: :evil:
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
jesse650 said:
right we need all the booty commandos and all the (ssssssh!) SF types to launch an imediate, rpt imediate rescue mission......

santa is being held hostage in stripey_g's shed we need him back otherwise no prezzies.............

go, go, go!
Hello zero this is charlie one one alpha.......Santa's location has been identified, waiting for clearance over"
I've "stood to" all of my oppos into a holding area nearby with a no move before 22:00 hrs tonight. A police covert O.P has revealed that santa's little helpers are in fact blonde 18 year old females in scantilty dressed costumes feeding santa chocolates and sitting on his knee. santa doesn't in fact look too concerned about being kidnapped as my sources on the ground revealed that he has a tot of rum and is singing sea shanties with said blonde individuals!! :lol: :lol:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Carrick Gazette: "Santa Claus Drops In By Helicopter" The Fleet Air Arm 0
sgtpepperband Is There a Santa Claus? Diamond Lil's 47
Ja5on Santa's reindeer turns on Mrs Claus The Quarterdeck 0
pompeyexpat Story of ARA Santa Fe - interesting read (IMHO) Submariners 4
MoD_RSS ‘We've been Santa lot of Elf Assessments’ says HMRC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Santa’s top safety tips MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl-style sensors track Santa's Christmas Eve Deliveries MoD News 0
P Apprentice Charleine on 'ejaculation pillow' - I saw worse at Secret Santa! The Gash Barge 11
wafuloyal wafu secret santa HELP! The Fleet Air Arm 17
SONAR-BENDER What did Santa bring you? Diamond Lil's 48
MG Maniac Rumrats letter to Santa Diamond Lil's 16
Drakey Dear Santa. Current Affairs 11
sussex2 Santa Diamond Lil's 5
stan_the_man Secret Santa Diamond Lil's 5
JonnoJonno Santa Clara, CA International 2
broadside Overweight Santa "needs a makeover" Current Affairs 10
theoldti RALEIGH PHASE 2'S DO THE SANTA RUN Charity 0
R There is no Santa in RNR Sea Res Branch Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 36
JamesH Santa Fe, Grytviken Harbour. History 4
whitemouse Stoned Santa Gaming 8
slim Vicar tells children Santa is dead Diamond Lil's 12
slim Santa requests police escort through estate Diamond Lil's 3
MoD_RSS UK statement in response to Dr Claus Neukirch, head of the OSCE mission to Moldova MoD News 0

Latest Threads

Top