Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Nails, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been buying this stuff called salvia from a shop called hedonism in stoke on trent. It's a legal drug yet is very aggressive and literally rips you out of the real world and you experience strong halucinations and full on out of body experiences for about five minutes.

This has me wondering why it's legal? Maybe it's because it only lasts five minutes and is not addictive. It also has no serious side effects that I'm aware of, yet I am sometimes a bit confused and sluggish after the hit for about half an hour. and some of the out of body experiences and halucinations can be duisturbing due to how weird and inexplicable they are.

That said, to me it's a very interesting drug. I plan to keep smoking it when I'm in the corps. However, would this get me into trouble even though it's legal? And also what is the medical opinion on powerful halucinegenics like this? Obviuousl it only lasts for a very brief period of time and so can't be linked to LSD or mushrooms.
  2. Salvia Divinorum (Mexican Sage) isn't likely to remain a "legal" drug. A question was asked in the House on this very subject recently, with a view to beginning the process of classifying it as an illegal drug (Class C, I imagine).

That's probably no bad thing as it can induce restrictions in vision, hallucinations, memory loss and unconsciousness.
  3. Well I haven't experienced any of them things. Probably bullsh!t by the ohmygoddrugsare sobad brigade who go off what they read as opposed to personal experience.
  4. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Just when I can't believe you can be an any bigger cnut - you go and surprise me all over again. Well done.
  5. How am I a c'unt? Salvia is legal. I'm free to smoke it where I please. I took some with me on my PRMC and got some of the other lads to have a toke in the block. It's not ilegal. It's like calling someone a c'unt for drinking.
  6. The amazing thing is you still think your going to get in. I'm just waiting for the next bizzare topic you come up with for a bite :sleepy2:
  7. It is without a doubt the most aggressive thing i've ever taken. One minute you're sitting there the next you're in another realm with different dimensions and shit. It changes how you think and view reality. Some poepl smoke it for spiritual enjightenment and to change their perceptions on life and the way they think and bview the world. I saw everything in 2d. The whole universe. Then the universe just flipped away in front of me like a piece of cardboard. I forgot who I was and became something other than myself. It was truly amazing and weird and bizare.
  8. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

9. Why dont you take a cocktail of all the stuff you have taken and curl up in a corner and DIE in excruciating agony
  10. What does QED mean? And why do you want me to die? Just cos I smoke salvia? Nobody says you can't so what's wrong with it? Have you tried it? Maybe you should? I'm gonna take enough for the whole troop when I go in the corps.
  11. i would seriously stick to having people piss on you than take that stuff mate.
  12. why? how do you know it's bad for you?
  13. Quod Erat Demonstrandom....try getting an education instead of frying your brains (Google it, can't be ar*sed to explain it)
  14. Of course you are sweetheart. Another poor attempt at a bite although i wish your mum offered me some after i banged her in the hoops as fuck me she's ugly!!
  15. X.R.D is my new forum stalker lol. Constantly following me about with his devastatingly original mum jokes. Would you like to subscribe to my newsletter X.R.D?
  16. Old chinese proverb, ( well OK readers digest),

Keep your friends close.

Keep your enemies closer 8O :twisted:
  17. Not really but i made your mum subscribe to Charlies Anals recently as she missed getting it up her hoop due to being so slack!!

Just evening things up a bit throbber!!
  18. Haha, well i've already told you how I treat your whore of a daughter and slut of a mother haven't i? Is your mum still hanging about outside the local RnB club trying to get some black c0ck up her fat saggy ass because f'ucking her son was getting boring due to his little penis.

Just bring it bruvva cos i thrive on this sh!t haha.
  19. Ah yeah........another attempt at a bite. No chance!! 8)