Saints & Sinners fancy dress

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Sep 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being the highly popular and social chap that I am, I have been invited to a Saints & Sinners themed ball this weekend. I am having a little trouble coming up some decent inspiration for a costume and would like some advice please.

My ideas so far include,

Fritzl - Stick on eyebrows, gash wig and dodgy wonky tash, this might not be obvious enough for the masses.

Gandhi - Shaved head (I am bald and skinny anyway) glasses, bedsheet and sandals. Very easy and possibly the best option so far.

Gary Glitter - This would be awesome but I may have difficulty finding so much silver spandex at such short notice.

Hitler - Too obvious, there will definitely be someone else there who has had the same idea.

Harold Shipman - White coat, stethascope, stick on beard and some glasses. This one is becoming more appealing by the minute.

Any more ideas?

2. If you have the brown boot polish and can sit cross legged, then go for Ghandi, in life he seemed to attract pretty young memsahibs and with just the sheet you are well prepared, as long as you can untie the knot.

3. Mother Theresa,white tea towel over head,dodgy old person make up,crook in your back,and maybe a dark sheet as your sahri, :wink:

4. The Gary Glitter idea is awesome,sure you haven't already got some silver spandex just waiting to come out at a moment like this?!

I have a fancy dress party too this weekend-theme is object, character or anything beginning with L or W. I am also struggling with what to go as at the moment!

5. condom strapped across bridge of nose - when they ask just say fcuk knows! :D :D :D

6. Don't call me fcuk nose, big ears!

7. well, you have got a very big nose

8. [​IMG]

Here we go.

9. The guy on the left seems to have the right idea.

[​IMG]

10. That is the second best fancy dress costume I have ever seen.

11. OK I will bite show us the best :roll: 8O

12. This one, cheap but brilliant.
    [​IMG]

13. Cuz I'm fik I had to look at it, and then the penny dropped.
    Very good, but he never went on the bus did he. 8O

14. Stick on a beard and go as the Yorkshire Ripper. If anyone asks who your supposed to be, [email protected] them with a ball pein hammer

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

16. sgtpepperband

17. Double post.

Je suis un Mong

18. Glad you found my sign,

So are you coming?

19. sgtpepperband

20. Go as a topless nun!