saints row 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by the_mighty_tug, Oct 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone played this yet? its pretty damn good! like GTA San Andreas but better :) been on it all damn day :thumright:
  2. Most people on this site are to old to play games, they spent there days on here lol.
  3. Bit of a sweeping statement there.I am 48 and play PC games.Mind you they arent the mindless 1st person shoot em ups.As your Granny about Monopoly and Draughts, Black and white telly and what those funny red kiosk things were for.
  4. Sod that!
    I'm 38 and I play BF2 and used to play CoD4 until it got too easy.
    Brigham is 96 next week and also plays BF2 :D
  5. Really, even at my age I bet I could whoop your scrawny arse boy. Both on the PC and in real life - brrrt, brrrt.

@ Lammers - cheeky twat.
  6. Aww, you know I don't mean it grandpa!
    BTW, wheres your tags gone?
  7. Taken them of Lammers and am now a full time mercenary once again. LOL
  8. Poor Brigham600..... only a youthful 600 and still going strong! :thumbup:

Then again I'm almost old enough to be Lammers very big brother! :biggrin:

Chico.... I still play Monopoly with my mother's old Monopoly set from WW2 and my chess pieces predate Bakelite! Then again some of my books predate Brigham and my beard predates Nelson, I recall ;)
  9. Who says.

I'm 56 and wifey is getting me a XBox360 for chrimbo cos my PS2's shagged. :thumright:
  10. You should have left your PS2 alone and tried the wife!
  11. I have just mastered the landing skills for a Boeing 737 Series 800 just in case Ryan Air gets into difficulties.

My next challenge is the Mighty Vulcan! XH558 Running into display!
  12. I'm ambidextrous!!! :safe:
  13. Cheeky fook! Me and the misses play the xbox360 often she's addicted to gears of war and can't wait for gears of war 2's release like myself and also COD: World at War.

Often find us playing Burnout Paradise, Forza, Halo3, Grid, Pure etc lol

I enjoy mainly ripping the piss out the yanks and french
  14. I used to love playing my PS2 (until I burned the laser out). I'd love a 360, or PS3 but dont think the wife (or my baby) would like it very much.
    The "missus" used to get a "cob on" anyway, so I guess I'll have to do without for the forseeable.
    Ah well, I'll just have to make do with my guitar instead - Ha ! :twisted:

-how sad am I ?
  15. Having just got back from Raleigh i'm currently playing this before i ship of for phase 2.

I loved the first one and this is shaping up to be more of the same. Granted it's not got the same depth and polish as GTA but it sure is more fun.
  16. im addicted to it!!! kind of prefer it to gta4 right now