SAILOR RADAR PLOT RATINGS

Re: SHEP WOOLEY RADAR PLOT RATINGS

whitemouse said:
navyblue said:
Shep Wooley was not even in the mob 30 years ago. I joined up in 76 and saw him at the Bar in the Mercury Club and he'd been outside for ages even then !!!!
Shep 'retired' in 1975, though he maintained, and still does maintain, links with the mob.
:)
Ah, but which Mob? :wink:

Always_a_Civvy said:
whitemouse said:
navyblue said:
Shep Wooley was not even in the mob 30 years ago. I joined up in 76 and saw him at the Bar in the Mercury Club and he'd been outside for ages even then !!!!
Shep 'retired' in 1975, though he maintained, and still does maintain, links with the mob.
As the Highlander says ' There can be only One'....!

whitemouse said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
whitemouse said:
navyblue said:
As the Highlander says ' There can be only One'....!
So Shep was in the Mafia then. I had wondered... :roll:

higthepig said:
One eyed Piccolo? is that the same as the One Eyed Crimson Headed Polo Necked Hammock Adder?
HTP, according to my copy of Janes Book of Fighting Diseases at Sea, the One Eyed Crimson Headed Polo Necked Hammock Adders were only found on boats. However on page 607 it mentions that the One Eyed Crimson Headed Smooth-Necked Hammock Adders were rife on ships, but rarely found in camp beds, which were not warm enough, apparently. Is this true? On cruise liners you get both varieties, but that's because they love the warmth and comfort of a double bed!

"One eyed Piccolo? is that the same as the One Eyed Crimson Headed Polo Necked Hammock Adder?"

HTP. absolutely
AAC I wouldn't know.
RoofRat