Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sailor jailed for filming Wrens in changing room

clanky

War Hero
The chap in question is an ex mate of mine! This case has been ongoing for a while, I'm suprised its taken so lng to get to RR.
 
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
brigham600 said:
More disturbing is the fact he had indecent pictures of a young child on his mobile and laptop. :-(

And only got two years for it.........

That's a looooongggg time in clink, especially if you are a convicted paedo !

:evil:
 

4to8

MIA
Hope this does not put young Tim off making the vid he promised us.

Ps wondering about the light sentence for the paedo bit,wonder if he was "helpful" ?
 
Oil_Slick said:
Any pictures?

Are you serious? We are talking here about a sick-minded pervert who can't relate properly to the world; he should be put inside and treated so that his fetish doesn't escalate into something more serious. However, he wil have to survive in choky where "nonces" are given a very hard time. This is not an area for "Jack" humour.
 
wardmaster said:
Oil_Slick said:
Any pictures?

Are you serious? We are talking here about a sick-minded pervert who can't relate properly to the world; he should be put inside and treated so that his fetish doesn't escalate into something more serious. However, he wil have to survive in choky where "nonces" are given a very hard time. This is not an area for "Jack" humour.

Oh, FFS come on! Where would we be otherwise? Anyway, I think he was referring to phots of the Wrens not the kid.

I hope....
 

clanky

War Hero
Without wishing to defend the indefensible, those complaining about a lenient sentence might pause to remember the additional financial penalties popeye is facing, compared to Joe Civvy getting done for the same offence.

Apparently, letting your kid take your laptop to school is a really bad idea.
 

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
wardmaster said:
Oil_Slick said:
Any pictures?

Are you serious? We are talking here about a sick-minded pervert who can't relate properly to the world; he should be put inside and treated so that his fetish doesn't escalate into something more serious. However, he wil have to survive in choky where "nonces" are given a very hard time. This is not an area for "Jack" humour.

Oh, FFS come on! Where would we be otherwise? Anyway, I think he was referring to phots of the Wrens not the kid.

I hope....


There ya go… the WREN.


From the thread title: "Sailor jailed for filming Wrens in changing room"

Methinks some people have too much sand in their manginas this morning. :wink:
 

4to8

MIA
clanky said:
Without wishing to defend the indefensible, those complaining about a lenient sentence might pause to remember the additional financial penalties popeye is facing,

Financial penalties my shiny metal arse.That perve will be out hurting kids again in no time,assuming he survives the comfort of prison. Are you suggesting that the money is important a la that other bollox Gadd?
 
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
wardmaster said:
Oil_Slick said:
Any pictures?

Are you serious? We are talking here about a sick-minded pervert who can't relate properly to the world; he should be put inside and treated so that his fetish doesn't escalate into something more serious. However, he wil have to survive in choky where "nonces" are given a very hard time. This is not an area for "Jack" humour.

Oh, FFS come on! Where would we be otherwise? Anyway, I think he was referring to phots of the Wrens not the kid.

I hope....

We would be on another forum, not Current Affairs.
 
The sentence will have been for both the voyeurism which was criminalised in the most recent Sexual Offences Act and the possession of prohibited images. The sentence he received suggests that the images he possessed of girls must have been pretty serious as the sentence for possession normally attracts a much lower sentence (of a matter of months for an offender who confesses to the crime). On the voyeurism front it looks like possessing any Carry On films may also constitute a criminal offence..... :roll:

I am shocked though. I though only Stewards were into funny sexual practices, and definitely NOT Stokers! o_O

The two year sentence will be harsh given that he will need to seek the protection of segregation under Rule 43, and the 10 years on the SOR will mean that he will be monitored by the police. It's a pity such provisions don't exist for ex-terrorists, murderers, political and religious fundamentalists.
 
wardmaster said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
wardmaster said:
Oil_Slick said:
Any pictures?

Are you serious? We are talking here about a sick-minded pervert who can't relate properly to the world; he should be put inside and treated so that his fetish doesn't escalate into something more serious. However, he wil have to survive in choky where "nonces" are given a very hard time. This is not an area for "Jack" humour.

Oh, FFS come on! Where would we be otherwise? Anyway, I think he was referring to phots of the Wrens not the kid.

I hope....

We would be on another forum, not Current Affairs.

Oh bore off you throbber, it may be current affairs but its still RumRation. Fcuk off to The Daily Mail online if you don't like it you humourless tart.
 
thingy said:
The sentence will have been for both the voyeurism which was criminalised in the most recent Sexual Offences Act and the possession of prohibited images. The sentence he received suggests that the images he possessed of girls must have been pretty serious as the sentence for possession normally attracts a much lower sentence (of a matter of months for an offender who confesses to the crime). On the voyeurism front it looks like possessing any Carry On films may also constitute a criminal offence..... :roll:

I am shocked though. I though only Stewards were into funny sexual practices, and definitely NOT Stokers! o_O

The two year sentence will be harsh given that he will need to seek the protection of segregation under Rule 43, and the 10 years on the SOR will mean that he will be monitored by the police. It's a pity such provisions don't exist for ex-terrorists, murderers, political and religious fundamentalists.


'NOT stokers' Mmmm...sorry but you are very wrong mate :lol: :lol:
 

dixie_gooner

Lantern Swinger
4to8 said:
clanky said:
Without wishing to defend the indefensible, those complaining about a lenient sentence might pause to remember the additional financial penalties popeye is facing,

Financial penalties my shiny metal arse.That perve will be out hurting kids again in no time,assuming he survives the comfort of prison. Are you suggesting that the money is important a la that other bollox Gadd?

Surely he has been kicked out, although the last 2 paragraphs are a bit ambiguous

A Navy spokesman confirmed following a custodial sentence: "It would be normal to consider the administrative discharge of the individual."
The spokesman added: "It would be inappropriate to speculate on the outcome of this review, which will in any case remain a matter between the individual and the Royal Navy, his employer."
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Swearing sailor jailed for upsetting neighbours Current Affairs 19
sgtpepperband Former Sailor Jailed In Australia Current Affairs 0
Naval_Gazer Queen approves posthumous VC for WWII Australian minesweeper sailor International 1
soleil FB: BBC Archive - On This Day - 1976 - Sailor The Fleet 25
soleil Plymouth Live: "Plymouth Sailor Corners Bungling Burglar Who Terrified Woman Then Fell From The Roof" Bases / Shore Est 0
P Enlighten a soon to be Sailor with your wildest stories from runs ashore! The Quarterdeck 17
soleil FB: RN - Liverpool: 18-year-old Sailor Rhys Gets A Birthday Surprise From His Family On Board HMS Prince Of Wales The Fleet 0
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Police Renew Search For Sailor Who Went Missing In 1986" Bases / Shore Est 4
R 'The Red Sailor' (Patrick O'Hara) Diamond Lil's 24
Ageing_Gracefully What do you do with the drunken sailor? Diamond Lil's 49
K Girlfriend of a Sailor Nearest & Dearest 4
E Help me identify this sailor..... History 37
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy sailor killed during World War 1 is honoured as he is laid to rest MoD News 2
MoD_RSS News story: An unknown British World War 1 sailor's grave identified and rededicated a centrury after his death MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER The Red Sailor The Book Club 37
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of brave Sussex born WW1 sailor finally rededicated almost a century later MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of World War 1 sailor rededicated 100 years after his death MoD News 0
BoatyMcBoatFace How much of the world does the average RN sailor see? Travel & The Great Outdoors 114
MoD_RSS News story: British Battle of Jutland sailor killed 100 years ago is finally honoured after... MoD News 0
slim Portsmouth sailor acquitted of voyeurism charge after recording steamy shower romp Diamond Lil's 34
northern-matelot Forgotten grave found and restored by sailor and his dog. The Quarterdeck 13
slim Who Wants their own copy of Patrick O'brians Red Sailor? The Book Club 16
justadrama soldier to sailor Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 58
M Death of sailor MoD News 0
dixie_gooner Sailor dies in incident on HMS Bulwark MoD News 20
S You can take a sailor away from the Navy, but you can't take the Navy out of a sailor Current Affairs 10
soleil Tivyside Advertiser: "Sailor Sion Plots His Escape" Bases / Shore Est 29
soleil Heart: "Portsmouth Sailor Given Bravery Award" MoD News 1
SONAR-BENDER What shall we do with the drunken sailor? Pay a million. Diamond Lil's 66
soleil Pompey News: "Gosport Sailor Freed From Prison Over Gun Drama On Ship" The Fleet 29
A Sailor Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 15
soleil Derby Telegraph: "Asbestos On Royal Navy Ships Killed Derby Sailor" Health & Fitness 4
soleil Herald: "Tributes As "Inspirational" Royal Navy Sailor Dies Aged 35" The Fleet 5
P The Virgin Sailor The Book Club 1
P The Virgin Sailor The Book Club 0
P The Virgin Sailor The Book Club 0
soleil Mirror: "Royal Navy Sailor Detained For Sex Attack On Warship" The Fleet 0
S Ex-sailor relives torpedoed ship and POW camp terror Read more: http://www.thisisglo History 1
soleil Pompey News: "Award For Policewoman Who Saved Royal Navy Sailor" Bases / Shore Est 2
soleil Sunday Telegraph: "How WW1 Sailor Saved His Life By Laying It Down For A Friend" History 1
S What became of the drunken sailor? History 20
MaiBelle Experiences of a novice sailor Diamond Lil's 18
scouse All the nice girls love a sailor Diamond Lil's 0
trelawney126 Female US Sailor beats off Attacker Diamond Lil's 2
soleil Birmingham Post: "Face Of Birmingham Sailor Of Lost Dutch Submarine Revealed" Submariners 0
soleil Derry Journal: "Sailor Statue Planned For Peace Bridge " History 6
soleil Navy News: "Plymouth Sailors Show Their Appreciation For Britain’s Ranking Sailor" The Fleet 0
soleil Blackburn Citizen: "Blackburn Sailor's Sea Run Tops 500 Miles" The Fleet 1
scouse Sailor of the year no RR nominations!!! Diamond Lil's 1
soleil Shields Gazette: "Hebburn Sailor Aims To Cook Up A Storm" The Fleet 0
Similar threads


















































Top