Sadistic fantasies

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Feb 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The last few months have been hectic; studying for my Psychology exams, stealing lollypops off of small kids and stalking the odd RR member when I can.

I'm going indepth with my course, only to realise that reading about serial rapists has some kind of sadistic turn on factor for me. So I start to worry, no one to turn to, until I realised that the good old folks of RR wouldn't think badly of me.

How do I cure this unusual fettish? I'll leave the floor open for you to discuss.................

Whilst we're on this topic, what is your inner most and darkest fantasy??

2. That's a very underhand way of getting some material for your latest assignment JD! That said I'm sure the usual suspects will be along shortly to give you all the 'research outcomes' you need and more, stand by...

edited for Sunday morning typing...

3. :lol:

Nah, my next essay is on human aggression..............oh, hang on.........

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Jenny. PM Jonno and arrange to meet him for a drink. You may find your fantasy become a reality although i fear you may not survive the experience.

5. Being it being Sunday 8O one should wait until Monday for us religious types to respond. :p

6. What he said. As I pulled the knotted silk hanky out of your hoop and tightened my grip on your throat you would probably climax just before you ran out of air. I do like to just keep squeezing though :oops:

7. Don't mind if I use my taser gun on you??

8. Just think back to the days when I was violently, yet silently smashing your mess mates back doors in not 3 feet away from you while you slept, that should get you going.

9. Thats just foreplay isn't it?

10. Why do you think I was 'pretending' to sleep and not down in the TV room :lol:

11. Nah, foreplay involved a spiked club, petrol and matches

12. Don't suppose you were wearing a headcam at the time!?

13. Because sometimes I would watch you through your curtain whilst I was getting sucked off in the mess square. 8O

14. I KNEW IT 8O

15. You've clearly been spoilt thats the Valentine's Day package. Women just have too high standards these days I remember when a quick spray of Lynx (into her eyes) and a blow to the temple was enough and you were a gentleman if you only cut off one of her tits for your collection.

16. Blackrat

Only after you've waterboarded me so i'm soaking and confused. Please aim for my knackers.

17. Cut the lips next time :wink:

18. Blackrat

I think i love you. Any chance of locking me in a box with the fetid corpse of a badger until i plead for relaease? I will be yours forever.

19. Not at all. Having been tasered once I have to say that it was a life affirming event.

You don't mind if I smuggle your corpse into a gypsy funeral caravan and watch you go up in smoke surrounded by the wordly possessions of a stinking pikey?

20. Blackrat and Jonno; purely in the name of research...........game on!