Sad ,sad end for Winnie Johnson

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Handler, Aug 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a sad end to this woman's anquish ahd hopes. Lets us hope she has joined up with the son, cruelly killed by that Brady bastard. RIP:sad9:

2. As a lad in Manchester at the time, I remember a tape was broadcast of a girl victim begging him to let her go, harrowing doesn’t describe it, if anyone shows the slightest bit of anything for that monster they should listen to that tape. Things like him should be removed from this Earth by the state.

3. It's so very sad for the poor woman, passed away without knowing where her lad was buried by that vile bastard, they should have used any means possible to get the truth out of him.

4. Its such a shame she never got the closure that she desperatly wanted.. Now she will be up there with her son R.I.P

5. Brady will now have no one left to taunt, I'm only too pleased that she wasn't informed of the recent developments or the ruse to yet taunt her again.

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Half of me wants Brady to cough it and I win this years deathwatch thread. The better half of me wants him to be force fed and suffer.

Another one is Robert Black. I suspect the true extend of his crimes have never been discovered. May the great god of cancer visit him and inflict much pain.

7. Aye, you are right squire, for a change they got it right.