Sad Mods

It was Voltaire who said "I disagree with what you say but defend to the death your right to say it"
The Mod "Seadog" and I are not able to see eye to eye in this respect. He (If he is a He) finds criticism unacceptable. Sad, but that's democracy for you.

uncleTom said:
It was Voltaire who said "I disagree with what you say but defend to the death your right to say it"
The Mod "Seadog" and I are not able to see eye to eye in this respect. He (If he is a He) finds criticism unacceptable. Sad, but that's democracy for you.
Nobody sees eye to eye with you. You've been told often enough why.

uncleTom said:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

chieftiff

War Hero
uncleTom said:
Clever chap Voltaire, he also said "Prejudices are what fools use for reason." and "One great use of words is to hide our thoughts." :thanks:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Blue Jokes 0
A Miscellaneous 0
J Miscellaneous 0