Sacre Bleu! Frenchmen above the law?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NZ_Bootneck, Jan 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Frog on a Delta flight thought it was OK to smoke, abuse and assault staff, because he was a "Frenchman!".:jerk:
    3 Air Marshalls :glasses5:(3!! was it Gerard Depardieu!!) disuaded him of the idea.
    'I'm French, f*** you' - travel | Stuff.co.nz

While endangering air safety can be fun, I don't think Nationality is a 'Get out of jail free' card just yet.

2. Their chips are shite as well

3. Their kisses are ok though and their letters come in useful.

4. :afro: President Buckwheat likes them.... allegedly !

5. Last year, summer time, Mrs M and I were travelling South on National Express coaches. Approaching Heathrow, (from Victoria), there was a noticable taint of cigarette smoke in the air. At Heathrow the driver ambles to the back of the coach and returns clutching the collar of a youngish lad who he propels off the coach, returning to eject the other three and all their luggage, then stands in the doorway until departure, barring re-entry. As we backed out of the bay we could all see four somewhat disconsolate lads trying, without success, to extract some sympathy from an airport policeman. Driver then gives his "seat belt and safety spiel", finishing with --- "and may I please remind all customers that it is an offence to smoke on a National Express coach - even if you ARE French.

They were evidently bound for Yeovil, which is a long trek from Heathrow if you've just lost your coach seat at 1700!

2BM

6. Sweet.:grin: