Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sacked after 10 minutes...

I don't mind mice.....draw the line at cats, can't stand the manky stinky things ( 99% of the female members of RR are now no longer going to speak to me)

I don't like them they don't like me,

WW

slim

War Hero
wompingwillow said:
I don't mind mice.....draw the line at cats, can't stand the manky stinky things ( 99% of the female members of RR are now no longer going to speak to me)

I don't like them they don't like me,

WW

Womps I just knew that there was something about you that iI loved :) Cats I hate the things.

Off topic, we are starting a new tale of dering do in the ? thread. Please participate folks, and remember you don't need to know anything about Chicogiz's fascination with boats to join in the fun! :D

I'm just off to join the crew as Junior Wren Sgtpepper is making cocoa for all hands... and it's rumoured that she's French... :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ageing_Gracefully Captain of HMS QE Sacked The Quarterdeck 33
SaladDodger Gavin Williamson sacked.... Current Affairs 10
NZ_Bootneck Shock horror!! I've been sacked!!! Diamond Lil's 28
soleil Telegraph: "MoD £2bn 'Cash Pile' Scandal As Thousands Of Troops Sacked" Current Affairs 26
soggykitkat sacked Miscellaneous 23
soleil Telegraph: "Quarter Of RAF Trainee Pilots To Be Sacked In Defence Spending Cull" The Fleet Air Arm 3
soleil "Andy Gray Sacked: Sky Sports Presenter Loses Job After Sexist Remarks" Current Affairs 52
Ollie-O 'Sacked' from HM Armed Forces? Current Affairs 11
K Gurkhas will be sacked early to reduce their pension rights Current Affairs 18
T McClaren Sacked Current Affairs 41
slim The debt adviser sacked for saving suicidal woman Diamond Lil's 9
mikh BBC Presenter to be sacked Diamond Lil's 13
slim SACKED TEACHER LAUNCHES BID TO SAVE HIS CAREER Current Affairs 7
slim 999 crew sacked in meal break row The Quarterdeck 9
D Sacked being a MOD Submariners 11
SILVER_FOX Veil teacher 'should be sacked' Current Affairs 171
MoD_RSS Government publishes SAGE minutes MoD News 0
soleil i News: "'You’re Only Ever 15 minutes Away From Launching A Missile': What It Was Like To Be A Cold War Submariner" Submariners 27
MoD_RSS Extra motorway lanes saving drivers 40 minutes each week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Children to have greater opportunity to access 60 minutes of physical activity every day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Commuters to save up to 90 minutes in massive A428 upgrade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: UK response to Council minutes statement on territorial scope MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: An STI is diagnosed in a young person every 4 minutes in England MoD News 0
photface Loose minutes Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
BillyNoMates 5 minutes of your life you'll never get back. Diamond Lil's 4
Good CO ! Site Outage Imminent ! - Down for 30 minutes from 0850 Site Issues 7
Drakey Learn Chinese in 5 minutes The Quarterdeck 0
BillyNoMates Fifteen minutes of fame. Diamond Lil's 0
The_Caretaker Learn Korean in 5 Minutes Miscellaneous 0
BillyNoMates Airdrie United Football Clubs 2 minutes silence....... Diamond Lil's 1
BillyNoMates Within the last 15 minutes I have..... Diamond Lil's 30
seenoffteefcuk 15 minutes of fame Diamond Lil's 23
security_geek A perfect 15 minutes The Gash Barge 6
Montigny_La_Palisse Bukkake, chatroom, five minutes. Site Issues 41
sgtpepperband All Roads Lead to Rome (for 90 minutes, at least!) Sports and Adventure Training 1
P 3 miles in 15 minutes? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
shellbackmac 15 minutes of fame wasn't enough Diamond Lil's 3
2 It's only ten minutes. History 5
C Mission Play it for 10 minutes and enter you score Diamond Lil's 6
Tas-ape Two Minutes Silence The Quarterdeck 1