S3049 Form?

On the list of things i have to take to raleigh, it says i have to take a copy of my S3049 form. Whats this as ive checked the forms and cant see this.

Thanks,
chicogiz

I just found the 3 results in the search. I never got this form yet, is this what ill get at the pre joining brief?

EDIT:

Use search button before i post next time...... 2 years on here and im getting the hang of it.

Chicogiz said:
I just found the 3 results in the search. I never got this form yet, is this what ill get at the pre joining brief?

EDIT:

Use search button before i post next time...... 2 years on here and im getting the hang of it.
Even our Tim could have told you that if you hadn't p*ssed him off and Huffed him off the board.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Just to verify: the RN Form S3049 is the Attestation Form- the one you physically "sign-on" when you join - it's your contract of employment & worth taking the time to have a good read.

It's got the form number top right, front page & a copy is given to you at the pre-entry brief usually.

Ninja_Stoker said:
Just to verify: the RN Form S3049 is the Attestation Form- the one you physically "sign-on" when you join - it's your contract of employment & worth taking the time to have a good read.

It's got the form number top right, front page & a copy is given to you at the pre-entry brief usually.
Yes i have not had the pre entry brief yet. I got a letter with the kit list and it said about the form. It never said i would get it at the pre joining brief, So i thought i should of had it with the other letters sent.