S3049 Form?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Chicogiz, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On the list of things i have to take to raleigh, it says i have to take a copy of my S3049 form. Whats this as ive checked the forms and cant see this.

Thanks,
    chicogiz

2. I just found the 3 results in the search. I never got this form yet, is this what ill get at the pre joining brief?

EDIT:

Use search button before i post next time...... 2 years on here and im getting the hang of it.

3. Yes you will get it at the pre-joining brief.

4. Even our Tim could have told you that if you hadn't p*ssed him off and Huffed him off the board.

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Just to verify: the RN Form S3049 is the Attestation Form- the one you physically "sign-on" when you join - it's your contract of employment & worth taking the time to have a good read.

It's got the form number top right, front page & a copy is given to you at the pre-entry brief usually.

6. Yes i have not had the pre entry brief yet. I got a letter with the kit list and it said about the form. It never said i would get it at the pre joining brief, So i thought i should of had it with the other letters sent.