Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryanair offers free sex on flights

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Yes but for those prices I don't think you could expect the stuff that standard male fantasys are made of.

SF

Anything is better than that awful boarding music they play..
There are airlines in europe that are as inexpensive, have more class, give you a proper boarding pass, and one of which has the best on time record of ANY european airline. Neither does it have such a gobby president! who has however created a typical boom airline, which is what that business is all about, not something for the faint hearted or the short of character to become involved in.

I've just looked at the press release:
Getting involved in trans-atlantic flights has been the death knell of better airlines that Ryanair I can tell you for nothing..some real pioneers of aviation such as; Adam Thompson, Freddie Laker and the Villa familia (anyone remember British Island).

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Now THIS is an airline... 8O :wink:

Hooters Air

scouse said:
Now Sussex2 dont you go buying up all the 1 penny tickets: :w00t: :thumright:

Have you ever been to Hooters - the food is terrible, and that lot have already got a bit of a yaw on!
It'll come to no good end I can tell you.
They have a chain here in Spain and call it 'Putas' most of their staff hang out by the exits on the road to the airport.

Another slip of the tongue by O'Leary Bollocks!!

He will do anything to get noticed the last episode was the Matador advert advertising the run with the bulls. He was shot down in flames over that one the animal rights groups worldwide bombarded his company with letters. Not that he is bothered of course!!

He is still trying to take over Aer Lingus if he does the prices back and forth to Ireland will go sky high. Plus any other airline and destinations later that grabs his fancy!!

Not forgetting his little escapade buying the Dublin taxi plate to put on his Mercedes and having his driver impersonate a taxi driver so he can use the bus lanes and avoid the traffic jams!!

The airline business is full of 'characters'. His mate W***** Walsh is trying his damndest to completely bollox BA at the moment, having done a pretty good job of driving Aer Lingus into the ground. There are substantial rumous that BA will try to outsource its cabin crews in the future a la Ryanair - an old trick that has done the rounds so many times in the business it is hardly news at all.
Ryanair is still taking on new aircraft deliveries or so I am told - somehow the sums are simply not adding up.

It is normal when things go wrong Joe Josephine Public are quick to write to head office. They never write to say thank when things are fine and pleasant.

I do know with flying back and forth to Dublin regular with RyanAir what a shite job they have with the piss heads that board the aircraft on the piss up pilgrimage to Dublin or Liverpool.

We missed the Toronto flight Air Canada booked us on the flight the next day. When I returned I wrote to Air Canada thanking then for their help on finding us a seat the next day.

The complaints web site I wrote to say a big thank to Air Canada. It was never logged on screen. Only the negative shite..

I have been delayed many a time at Liverpool it is nothing to do with the cabin crew so why these morons take it on themselves to verbally abuse the crew is beyond me. Probably knowing they cannot respond I would think!!

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/seats.htm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Hitler hates Ryanair and i have proof. Diamond Lil's 4
sussex2 Ryanair off runway at PIK Current Affairs 5
slim Ryanair chief defends on-board toilet charge Diamond Lil's 10
B Ryanair may charge for toilet use on planes Current Affairs 54
MoD_RSS UK Export Finance offers boost to Scottish businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Japan trade deal offers boost to Welsh businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Japan trade deal offers boost to Scottish businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Environment Agency offers online consultation on next phase of the £25m Carlisle flood risk management scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKEF supports college as it offers female education in Saudi Arabia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Major holiday lets firm offers refunds after CMA action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eligibility for government childcare offers protected MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: DIT offers support to exporters and investors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK offers visa relief for foreign nationals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Universities told not to alter applicants’ offers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Free childcare offers to continue during coronavirus closures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Orwell Bridge study offers new hope for reducing high wind closures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM offers education lifeline to 600,000 children living in conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commercial Gaming Industry Offers Creative Solutions to Defence Analysts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PHE offers support to UK vaccine heroes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK offers solidarity and support after Notre-Dame fire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMRC offers EU exit webinars for importers and exporters MoD News 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "Deal Offers Navy Sailors Golden Opportunity" The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State offers an insight into UK defence thinking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Government offers support to narrow down the search for MH370 MoD News 0
soleil Mail: "RN Diver's Logbook Offers Fascinating Insight Into Life On WW1 Submarine" Submariners 0
MoD_RSS UK offers condolences to Ivory Coast following deadly stampede MoD News 0
Apple_Catchers Cheap offers for Armed Forces personnel. Hobbies & The Great Indoors 0
soleil Guardian: "Royal Navy Airpower Offers A Far Cheaper Option Overseas Than The RAF" Current Affairs 5
TattooDog Landlord Offers Free Drinks On Armistice Day Current Affairs 0
soleil L'pool Echo: "RN offers boxing coaching to novices" Sports and Adventure Training 0
NotmeChief Singapore nightclub offers booze for boobs The Quarterdeck 2
T Flash Gordon offers to take pay cut...... The Gash Barge 0
N Lord West of Spithead inundated with sex offers Current Affairs 14
rod-gearing Any offers,bottled or draft Diamond Lil's 2
5dits Russian dockyard offers to scrap ex RN SSN's Current Affairs 5
slim Brothel offers discounts for jobless men Diamond Lil's 4
MoD_RSS The UK-Japan Free Trade Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National free school meals voucher scheme opens to orders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adults to gain new skills on 400 free courses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS At-risk groups to receive free winter supply of vitamin D MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Free flu vaccinations rolled out to over 50s from December MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Immigration Act receives Royal Assent: free movement to end on 31 December 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Falklands finally landmine free thanks to UK-funded team MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chatham House speech: Liz Truss sets out vision for values-driven free trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Japan sign free trade agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Japan sign historic free trade agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Ukraine sign Political, Free Trade and Strategic Partnership Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl releases free Baleen 3 data processing update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prepare for lift-off: Jet Zero Council to deliver carbon-free flight MoD News 0
D Free TV licences for the old and bold Diamond Lil's 14