Ryan Giggs named by MP as injunction footballer

Wonder how much this will cost him in a divorce settlement. While I'm jealous of the git it could be one of the most expensive shags he's ever had.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Bit of a shame. I quite liked Giggs because he didn't seem the sort to do this kind of thing (married childhood sweetheart etc). I thought he seemed to be a bit of a role model for the young twits with no brains and far too much money.

Clearly my assumptions were way off the mark. Ah well. Another one bites the dust.

Move along...

Bit of a shame. I quite liked Giggs because he didn't seem the sort to do this kind of thing (married childhood sweetheart etc). I thought he seemed to be a bit of a role model for the young twits with no brains and far too much money.

Clearly my assumptions were way off the mark. Ah well. Another one bites the dust.

Move along...
Managing to trap her and do the bizz, ah,.. he just became my roll model.:laughing2:

Ryan Giggs' wife has walked out on him, she has been given half of everything !!She now has 6 more premier league medals than Steve Gerrard !!!