Ryan Giggs named by MP as injunction footballer

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Flammin Gallah, May 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well Well Well,
    I would never have guessed that in a million years lol

2. Wonder how much this will cost him in a divorce settlement. While I'm jealous of the git it could be one of the most expensive shags he's ever had.

3. Who gives a shit!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Bit of a shame. I quite liked Giggs because he didn't seem the sort to do this kind of thing (married childhood sweetheart etc). I thought he seemed to be a bit of a role model for the young twits with no brains and far too much money.

Clearly my assumptions were way off the mark. Ah well. Another one bites the dust.

Move along...

5. Managing to trap her and do the bizz, ah,.. he just became my roll model.:laughing2:

6. cheese or bacon???

• Like Like x 1
  7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't forget he writes under Australian rules!

8. Every daize a skool dey.:laughing2:

9. DP/DA/DV or Spitroast M8?
    :)

10. Ryan Giggs admits to suffering from homesickness. Even though he's happy in Manchester he does Miss Wales occasionally....

11. ================================================

================================================

Rooney is sighing with relief - He's still streets ahead on the Man U Gronk Board.

12. Ryan Giggs' wife has walked out on him, she has been given half of everything !!She now has 6 more premier league medals than Steve Gerrard !!!

13. And Miss Wales (Immegen ) is doing ok out of it, she's doing Giggs all over Manchester.