Russian hairdresser

Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Haircut run?
Yup, Im nipping out for a blow job.

Sorry I ment blow dry.
When I was in the Prison Service there was always a wife on the married patch who do did hairdressing. At H.M.P. Featherstone Nr Wolverhampton one such lady inadverdantly advertised " Blow Jobs " For Blow Dries This was back in the 70S. She might have lived it down by now ?

jesse said:
Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Haircut run?

Sorry I ment blow dry.
When I was in the Prison Service there was always a wife on the married patch who do did hairdressing. At H.M.P. Featherstone Nr Wolverhampton one such lady inadverdantly advertised " Blow Jobs " For Blow Dries This was back in the 70S. She might have lived it down by now ?
I'm loving it. :lol: :lol:

Rumrat said:
jesse said:
Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Haircut run?

Sorry I ment blow dry.
I tried to join the Prison service after a short career in the Police, the civil service was a good way to pump your pension up. They told me to Fcuk off, as I was unsuitable for training. Barstewards.
If it was now I could go all PC on them and claim Racial discrimination.

Fetherstone eh I've delivered there when I drove for the DBC (Danish Bacon Company) The lags used to help tip the wagon, had female screws a lot there. Anyhow the lags used to drip like fcuk if the cornflakes were Harvestime and not Kellogs. :cry: :cry: