Russia tests superstrength bomb

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jenny_Dabber, Sep 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now we all know how Russia love their big and scary weapons but reading the below, would this mean the US gov would try to intervene?

article

2. Maybe the stupid C*nts should concentrate on the youth and the devastating appaulingness of it's streets and surrounding provinces rather than competing with other countries GIRTH of Nuclear power...

3. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Re: THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS

Are you a Russian Chaz, pretending to be a plain old British Matelot Tsk!

Edited for very mong spelling!

4. Re: THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS

Chaz...if you look at the location of backpacker1uk you'll see why he's a bit late!! :thumright: :thumright: Interesting "bomb" tho....... :tp:

5. Re: THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS

Not quite! :thumright:

6. Why are the russians and Mr Putin in particular such *********. They are also stepping up patrols into other nations airspace.
    Well I wouldn't send the raf up to warn them off, let them enter and then shoot the shits down, they would have no justification to retaliate.

7. Re: THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS

Actually I am at the moment in Cheshire waiting for concrete to dry :bball: so I can rent this place out to fifty Albanians /Rumanians/Poles. Or any destitute Pakistani [is there such a thing].

8. Re: THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS

FFS, if that's environmentally friendly god help us

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Re: THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS

So if the yanks have got the mother of all bombs and the russians have got the father whats the bets our procurment agency has bought the spunk puddle bomb....the left over bits no-one wanted.

10. The last Russian I met would have been better of testing a superstrength mint!