Russia tests superstrength bomb

Now we all know how Russia love their big and scary weapons but reading the below, would this mean the US gov would try to intervene?

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia has tested the world's most powerful vacuum bomb, which unleashes a destructive shockwave with the power of a nuclear blast, the military said on Tuesday, dubbing it the "father of all bombs".

The bomb is the latest in a series of new Russian weapons and policy moves as President Vladimir Putin tries to reassert Moscow's role on the international stage.

"Test results of the new airborne weapon have shown that its efficiency and power is commensurate with a nuclear weapon," Alexander Rukshin, Russian deputy armed forces chief of staff, told Russia's state ORT First Channel television. The same report was later shown on the state-sponsored Vesti channel.

"You will now see it in action, the bomb which has no match in the world is being tested at a military site."
article

Maybe the stupid C*nts should concentrate on the youth and the devastating appaulingness of it's streets and surrounding provinces rather than competing with other countries GIRTH of Nuclear power...

Re: THE FATHER OF ALL BOMBS

Chaz...if you look at the location of backpacker1uk you'll see why he's a bit late!! :thumright: :thumright: Interesting "bomb" tho....... :tp:

Why are the russians and Mr Putin in particular such *********. They are also stepping up patrols into other nations airspace.
Well I wouldn't send the raf up to warn them off, let them enter and then shoot the shits down, they would have no justification to retaliate.

Stripey_G said:
Chaz...if you look at the location of backpacker1uk you'll see why he's a bit late!! :thumright: :thumright: Interesting "bomb" tho....... :tp:

Actually I am at the moment in Cheshire waiting for concrete to dry :bball: so I can rent this place out to fifty Albanians /Rumanians/Poles. Or any destitute Pakistani [is there such a thing].

wet_blobby

War Hero

So if the yanks have got the mother of all bombs and the russians have got the father whats the bets our procurment agency has bought the spunk puddle bomb....the left over bits no-one wanted.