Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Ships_Cat, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its on the plastic, no changes... Might be a blessing in disguise with all the rain they are having.

But with half a million applying for tickets for a 74,000 capacity, how many will end up on the black market for the game? 70,000 showed up on Monday to buy the 6,500 available at the stadium, I think I'll take a gander at Ebay.....I expect to see about 50,000 England fans and 10,000 Russia fans in the stadium...
  2. Team news....Luke Young called up to replace Ashley, Terry expects to be fit. With Young being a right back, will he start Lescott on the left or drop in Phil Nev? Bet they wish they could still call on Carragher. Micah Richards might be held as cover for Terry. Meanwhile, all the talk is still on that bloody pitch.

O'Connor warns England over plastic pitch
    Scotland striker Garry O'Connor has painted a disturbing picture ahead of England's Euro 2008 qualifier on an artificial surface in Russia, describing the pitch as 'a nightmare'

Plastic pitch will be no excuse, insists Robinson
    The Tottenham 'keeper is adamant there will be no room for excuses because of the artificial surface if Steve McClaren's side slip up against a Russia side looking to avenge last month's 3-0 defeat at Wembley.
  3. and so it goes.....2-1. Penalty my arse. Still, at least the Skitch are quiet what with needing to beat Italy now.....