runs ashore on T boats

Depends on where they're deployed to. Look through past copies of Skimmers Monthly (aka Navy News) to see some of the places they go to.

I did

Bayonne
Lubeck
Helsinki
Hargursund
Bergen X 3
Lorient X 2
Le Harve
Dan Helder
Port Talbot
Newcastle
Dundee
Falmouth
Arrochar
Inverary
Campbell Town
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Chatham
Faslane
Londonderry/Derry
Belfast
Rothesay
Brodick
Lamlash

All in 18 months all on a T Boat

Nutty

If the same restristions to previous SSNs still apply, your runs may include (outside UK Naval ports)
Cardiff
Southampton
Liverpool
Gib
La Spezia
Naples
Bremerhaven
Hamburg
Haakonsvern/Bergen
This covers up to 1979, there may have been others since then that I'm not aware of - anyone more up to date ??

Sumarines are either submarines or boats or SSN's SSBN's or (rip) SSK's.
They can also be called T boats, S boats, V boats and now A boats, fleet boats or bombers OR the Yank bastardized boomers or fast attacks

They are not called F*%$&*G..............SUBS!

Calling them SUBS shows a lack of understanding of the subject and a lack of time done on the black pigs....you can also call them that if you like!

This smally rant of mine might appear pedantic. But really it's because I'm a grumpy old man and have got nothing better to do with my time than get anti with peolple being lazy and slipping into tabloid newspaper mode.

I hope you get loads of jollies however......is New London still an operational submarine base?

Two_Clips_Two_Pins said:
East of Suez if you're lucky. Diego Garcia, Singapore etc. Oh and lots of Faslamabad. And remember to keep your reciepts!..
Am not a submariner but don't believe that 'T' Boats go E of Suez for reasons I won't go into on here.

Fair enough, I was on a T boat trip last year and had it explained to me by the 1st LT. Obviously he was wrong. When did the last one go E of Suez?

Once a T-Boat enters the faslane triangle it never leaves.. something to do do with space/time continuem.. and jollies lately have been cack for most boats.. just hope for AUTEC/ States running or as mentioned previously east of suez..but matelots being matelots wherever you go you can make a decent run of it..except for Brest..which is shite