Running test

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by lethal lady, Oct 29, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, I have literally just had to do my running test which was very unexpected! Didn't know I was doing it when I woke up this morning. It's the second time Ive had to do it.. did it 11.58 last time and just passed in 10.41 just want to know is this good, average or bad? (I am 21yrs old)
  2. Chill Winston! Gives you over 2 mins to spare! You'll be fine!
  3. I know hut I was aiming for 9.30 ): that's on a tred mill need t start timing my outdoor one really
  4. 10:41 is a good time the Royal Marines used to have their time at 10:30 and below until they changed it recently to under 10 minutes so that's a decent time :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Don't forget they have to run it twice with a minute break though Kev. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ha yeah that's enough rest you only run the first run in between 12:20 - 12:30 as I went for the marines and got the prmc before pulling my hamstring lol

7. Unlucky. In a way I do fancy the marines aha. Would be such an achievement.

8. Bottom field was disgusting lol

9. I bet aha. I would like to give it a go when I'm not being examined aha. Think I might go for tough mudder next year.