Running around the upper scupper

Apparently her Mk57 Vertical Launching system houses some 80 missiles to engage Air, Land and Sea targets,. To that end, the missile pods are scattered throughout the outer shell of the ship as part of the Peripheral Vertical Launch System. Apparently. :)

I can't create threads while at work although I can view them. So I have to use my mobile to create it and then finish it off on my computer :)
The picture hadn't loaded when I looked at it, hence the ??.

Nice target, should slip beneath the waves with hardly a ripple :)

Just googled it and it's the USS Zumwalt!! Cost of £3.6Bn, the QE class carriers are £3.1Bn so the Yanks have been ripped off :)

Last edited:

Just googled it and it's the USS Zumwalt!! Cost of £3.6Bn, the QE class carriers are £3.1Bn so the Yanks have been ripped off :)
It will sink with lots of screams as the WAFU's get wet whilst sunbathing

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Quite, they were going to build 32 of them but they are cripplingly expensive, and they really don't even want to complete the 2 0r 3 others that are in build.

Quite, they were going to build 32 of them but they are cripplingly expensive, and they really don't even want to complete the 2 0r 3 others that are in build.

The R&D for it was $22.5Bn :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The Corps 1
H The Quarterdeck 42
snapdragon Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6