run ashore Thursday 22nd March ???

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by golden_rivet, Mar 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I understand there may be some interest in this - anyone up for it????

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

yep, I'll be there.
  3. GR - and one of my lads will be in London on No1s on duty as VIP guests at a Magic Circle could have checked out my zimmer.....
  4. Have fun at the Magic Circle - hope you don't get invisibled or sawn in half - or do I ... :idea:
  5. Me possibly Goldie xxxx
  6. Hope so AP - would be great to meet up

7. Where does it start from and at what time?
  8. AAC I will confirm with Goldie re me coming down over the weekend. Then we can sort out some details. All I can say is that the more the merrier!!!!! x
  9. I suggest somewhere in the Victoria area - how is that for you AAC???
  10. can't we have it on the saturday or sunday? I am in London for one day this weekend coming. I am not drinking mind, am still recovering from the raspberry sambuccas at the hen night!
  11. Hope more turn up than the last one GR, at least I've got a reasonable excuse, missed my flight (again) :shock: . Take along some Tena Ladies as well, the ever vigilant British Transport Police may be lurking on the stairs at Blackfriars :oops: .
  12. Afraid this is all too much for me guys - can't believe anyone has any pretentions to an organised mind. I'm backing out of this - deadlines have passed - the fog of drinking is closing in - have fun guys - count me out